Reviews for You Can't Marry Mr Weasley
Red hair is a recessive gene. It's very, incredibly, unlikely that all five children would have red hair, and would only be possible if Hermione happened to carry the gene from her parents.
Fallow52 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Kudos :)
Author of the Stars chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
This was a great story. It may not be my favorite, or the best of its type, but is still a great read, and I doubt I could do better.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I was reading this story when I paused to check my mail, in which was a notification of broomstick flyer's death.

I, along with many many other shall mourn and cherish her stories.

D. Page Robin
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Another fun story
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
very good
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
wonderful
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
"The rest of the Weasley family apart from Molly that is, all thought that every thing had worked out for the best. As the twins had once said "Ron was after all the worlds number one prat, by not marrying him Hermione had saved them the hassle of a divorce."
D'accord! At least they can keep him at as much of a length as they please now - arm's, ocean's, whatever! :-P
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I don't think Hermione would ever write books about Harry. Perhaps she would write books blatantly around Harry - about Hogwarts during those years, for example - but about Harry himself? I don't think so.
Roushi chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I like the little part where Hermione becomes an Author and writes only 5 Best sellers about the true life of her Harry ... ;)
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
That was very cool how the marriage was unable to be completed because of the fact Hermione was already married to her soul-mate and that turned out to be Harry. I think JK did it wrong by not putting these two together in her book and she should think about a rewrite.
Penghost chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hmm...

Good, lovely tale.
Smooth, gentle and full of emotions.

Well built up with subtle violence and bashing where needed.

This idea should have come to HER!

Thank you for having had this idea.

I hope you're muse spins of some more such great tales!
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
another wonderful story. it has just 1 "mistake" its way to short. thx
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.
H Harmon chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Cute story although I felt that it missed something, what I don’t know, just something. Thank you.