Reviews for You Can't Marry Mr Weasley
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/23
I was reading this story when I paused to check my mail, in which was a notification of broomstick flyer's death.

I, along with many many other shall mourn and cherish her stories.

D. Page Robin
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Another fun story
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
very good
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
wonderful
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
"The rest of the Weasley family apart from Molly that is, all thought that every thing had worked out for the best. As the twins had once said "Ron was after all the worlds number one prat, by not marrying him Hermione had saved them the hassle of a divorce."
D'accord! At least they can keep him at as much of a length as they please now - arm's, ocean's, whatever! :-P
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I don't think Hermione would ever write books about Harry. Perhaps she would write books blatantly around Harry - about Hogwarts during those years, for example - but about Harry himself? I don't think so.
Roushi chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I like the little part where Hermione becomes an Author and writes only 5 Best sellers about the true life of her Harry ... ;)
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
That was very cool how the marriage was unable to be completed because of the fact Hermione was already married to her soul-mate and that turned out to be Harry. I think JK did it wrong by not putting these two together in her book and she should think about a rewrite.
Penghost chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hmm...

Good, lovely tale.
Smooth, gentle and full of emotions.

Well built up with subtle violence and bashing where needed.

This idea should have come to HER!

Thank you for having had this idea.

I hope you're muse spins of some more such great tales!
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
another wonderful story. it has just 1 "mistake" its way to short. thx
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.
H Harmon chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Cute story although I felt that it missed something, what I don’t know, just something. Thank you.
PSay chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This is an amazing story. A really great twist on the soul-bond issue. I really like the way Hermione told Ron off. That ended that very quickly. I'm amazed that it took Harry talking to Minerva for them to figure it out. What a wonderful way for them to find out the truth. The honeymoon was great. I'm glad they took a little time to get reaquainted before jumping into sex. Very well done. The paer business was a fitting end to the Prophet and Rita Skeeter. They both needed to go. An honest paper is necessary if the public is to be told any thing it should be the truth. Thanks for writing. I really like this little story. pms
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
That was great! I loved little Mattie and that Harry and Hermione made their own newspaper.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I loved it.

Thank you for writing it.

I really enjoyed it.