Reviews for Did It Ever Occur To You?
debzzz chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Oh God that was priceless! Bahahahahahahaaha I just loved the way Sirius and Remus were lurking in the shadows just eavesdropping and wondering! And Lily and Peter siding against James...so precious! The last line was so much win! Lovely fic, it was such a joy to read _
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I have showed this to loads of my friends and the result was all the same - hilariousness! Really funny!
B2J chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
it's cute and all but i already read one like it only it was in death note and it was light and L...

so repeat plot...
Shifteraei chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I really like this story, and I like that someone has acknowledged the very true fact that they would indeed take turns.

I love that their friends are arguing over it, and I love that you even had this idea. This is a fantastic story.
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
i think i read something like this for death note /
voldemortsfanfiction chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I remember that two years ago this was one of the first fafics I had ever read, loved it and unfortunatelly I didn't have an account nor knew how to review (ah, I was such a noob...still am xD) and now I recognized it as soon as I saw the summary and just had to read it again, smile, review and faved it this time, because even after all the time that passed between the first time I read this until now, I still remembered it from time ot time, bringing a smile to mu face.

So, thank you for writing it, I loved it :D
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Lol I cannot stop laughing.
Jess-siriusly chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
"Seriously. Didn't it ever occur to you that we take turns?"

HAHAHAHA EPIC :D

oh but i will say, it's definitely remus.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
LOL! That last part was certainly unexpected! Lol! I had thought that they weren't lovers at all! Lol..

Great fic XD
LyssaLaughable chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
ohmigosh. That was great xD

I specially loved that 'idget' part.

Yay Bobby singer ]

Lyssalaughable xD
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
i loved it. it was hilarious
x.sasu.x.hina.x chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
LOL! Haha, so jokes. it took me a while to actually figure out what was going on, and the last line was definitely funny! Great fic, keep it up! :)
Xxmgxx3445xX chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Fanfics such as these should be banned from reading at 3 in the morning when you live in a small house with paper-thin walls.

I had my hands holding my mouth shut the whole time so I wouldn't burst out laughing and waking everyone up xDD

“Seriously. Didn’t it ever occur to you that we take turns?”

Ahh, I loved it! :'D

I'm definitely going to take a look at your other works xD

&&Andy
limea delta chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
LOL! hilarious, loved it! i always imagined sirius but u never know...

love that word idget... is it a real word?

congratulations!

keep writing!

limea delta
UltimateGinger chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
"but Remus is like...the secret slayer." OMG that made me laugh SO bad! funny as, lol

cool story, i didn't know what they were talking about lolage
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »