Reviews for Naruto's True Nindo
Alphamerc5991 chapter 6 . 7/28
Good move with the team selections; predictable stories are boring stories.
gufii chapter 33 . 7/11
Yyyy
lol chapter 6 . 7/7
i bet u think its a secret that you like dick in your butt too...you can't hide it. hiruzen's pointless decision was the same as god's decision when he made you in such a way that you like having penises penetrate you while you suck on even more penises.

homo stuff aside, the plotline you are using really does suck. creating pointless drama that the characters just overcome is lame. would have been much better if naruto just decided not to become a ninja and started acting in a way that showed hiruzen just how bad many of his fucked up decisions can turn out for him. i guess i'll just skim the next few chapters while you get this lame writing style out of your system and you go back to actually making sense from an actual person's standpoint and not some weird japanese ideal of the kami-based man.
Ambient Tech chapter 30 . 7/4
DANZO YOU BASTARD! IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON HINATA, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU IN THE MOST PAINFUL WAY IMAGINABLE AFTER TORTURING YOU LIKE KANEKI GOT TORTURED IN TOKYO GHOUL!*ahem* Great job with this chapter. I found myself chuckling plenty of times. I enjoyed reading this! And make sure Danzo dies painfully.
Ambient Tech chapter 29 . 7/4
Oh no Danzo. I hate you already. Don't do something that will make me summon the Ten-tails on your ass. Because that won't be pretty.
Great job with your story
Ambient Tech chapter 8 . 7/3
That last part with Kakashi actually made me kind of sad. And when me of all people begin to feel emotion when reading something, you're doing something right. Great job writing thins chapter!
Ambient Tech chapter 3 . 7/3
O no. What happened to Hirata? I bet it was that bastard father of hers, or she got a seal like Neji. Good chapter! I believe this will, and has, be a good read.
Ambient Tech chapter 2 . 7/3
I have a feeling that this mystery man is going to be either Minato or Orochimaru. Great job with this story!
slythian chapter 57 . 6/22
This story was a great read all the way through
Kami sama chapter 1 . 5/3
Nice just nice
Vibrolux61 chapter 14 . 5/5
Hi, my first review of this story ( I think). It's pretty cool but I have a couple of remarks.
Although your sentences are properly constructed you have many 'sloppy' mistakes in this story; misspelled names, words that you left out etc, not only in this chapter but also in the previous chapters. It's not enough of a bother to make me stop reading but it's a shame to have such mistakes in a good story ;)

In this chapter, I think it's pretty strange situation; an enemy genin team is approaching - team 8 discusses Hat to do and Shino mentions the advantage of Poisonous bugs in trees above- thus making it better to wait. (Which is a pretty good approach). Only when the enemy has arrived does Shino mention the slowness of the insects- making it pretty senseless to have waited - they could have moved closer to the bugs while waiting etc.
To me, it feels as if you wanted to make the encounter with the enemy Genin more impressive by drawing out the fight, but I think that's inappropriate with weaker opponents- it's one of my main pet peeves with both manga/ anime and fanfiction; the need to make each fight very difficult and the always increasing difficulty of opponents. In "real life" you'd meet both stronger AND weaker opponents, sometimes even curbstomping them.
It's a typical for manga/anime to make fights longer and more epic, but again, it would be (imo) more epic and more realistic to have a fight last 10 seconds.
But that's my opinion of course, and it's not what Naruto is about ( unfortunately). Good story though,
Thanks for writing
Alex
logan chapter 10 . 5/1
Okay, I realize that this story is done but I felt compelled to review as I think you missed a few steps. Overall it's not a terrible set up, there are a few overused tropes like the awesome sword, amazing taijutsu, mysterious old man etc but this chapter bugged me on a different level.

While I like the alternate character development for Naruto, you've kind of butchered the adults. While I get that the the main characters would be petulant about being in other groups, no way the senseis and hokage would second guess the teams because no one is happy. In the universe of Naruto, ninja teams work in tandem often and have to deal with a lot of different personalities. The fact that the main the characters are unwilling to would cripple them for a ninja career. They wouldn't understand that but the adults and the hokage sure as hell would. There would be no way that they would change things because the group dynamic sucks and the children are unhappy. Kurenai is treating kiba like an unwanted addition and kakashi (who Inormally can stand) is being celebrity undermined by a lower ranking ninja. This has reached the point where it's taking Mr out of the story.

Aside from that the exposition dumps don't feel amazingly organic and just heap the backstory in as necessary. There are plenty of things that work I'm this story and I'm going to keep trying but bad logic really effects me in a story.

On the up side, I'm curious about the caged Bird seal as that has worlds of dramatic potential and hopefully you're going to surprise me with the team thing. I am fine with pulling the rig out from under characters. I hope this critique helps you in a future story.

Also ps. Sorry for the potentially horrible Autocorrect errors, I'm reviewing from my smartphone
Shinigami Miroku chapter 1 . 4/28
It's funny; every time I read this I hear the voice of Ansem (that is, Xehanort's Heartless) coming from the mysterious man... _;
ShadowImageComics chapter 31 . 4/27
Nice, A dark Naruto. I wonder what will happen next?
ShadowImageComics chapter 27 . 4/27
A very powerful Chapter this was.
3,410 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »