Reviews for Naruto's True Nindo
Can't imagine our mysterious figure would have missed an eaves-dropping Ne-nin.
Life5296 chapter 1 . 9/2
(( Before I rant I'd like to express my awe towards Naruto's True Nindo for its professional style of writing and commitment ))

No offense Author-san but I feel like your story should be a tad more canon than this. As another author, I can appreciate the time and effort it took to complete such a long and detailed fanfiction.

I can't really say much because I've only read up to chapter 7 but yet I already tire from reading this story. I'm trying really hard not to flame you like some random bully on the internet but your fanfiction could use a little more improvement for next time.

Things I liked so far:

-attention to detail
-the unique way you included Shino
-the pacing and timing before each event
-how the story explained the bonds between different characters

Things that could improve for next time:

-try to tone down all the emotions (I get Naruto's frustration towards his team but sometimes dwelling on it for too long gets repetitive)
-put a little less detail in the fight scenes (Instead of writing each attack, try describing the fight in general too)
- Even out Sasuke and Sakura's character development compared to Naruto's (I feel like the story hindered Sakura and Sasuke's personality and growth only to contrast Naruto's new change in attitude)
-change how easily Naruto's mindset changed (You know how Naruto's opinion of Hokage changed right after the mysterious man talked to him. I think Naruto agreed to quickly, it was a bit out of character given his stubborn nature shown in the actual series)

I hope you don't take my opinion on your story the wrong way. Your devotion to Naruto's True Nindo continues to amaze me even in 2018. I absolutely adored reading every chapter of this and just wanted to lend some pointers so next time I can enjoy a even better fanfiction. Thank you for making such a great story for all of us to read. (: 3
Life5296 chapter 9 . 9/1
No offense Author-san but I feel like your story could be a tad better than this. As another author, I can appreciate the time and effort it took to complete such a long and detailed fanfiction. However, I can also sense that your story strays from the message and meaning of the Naruto series: friendship.

Personally, I think your grammar is pretty good compared to the other stories I've read so I don't really know why everyone's kind of bugging you about it. And before I rant I'd like to express my gratitude and awe towards Naruto's True Nindo for its professional style of writing.

Things I liked so far:

-attention to detail
-the unique way you included Shino
-the pacing and timing before each event
-how the story explained the bonds between different characters

Things that could improve for next time:
{P.S: this is only my opinion}

-a little too much detail in one fight scene (Instead of describing every kick and punch; focus more on the battle in general)
[Example: Instead of 'Naruto blocked a swift overhead attack with his kunai and easily responded with a kick of his own' you could shorten it like this, 'The fight was quick and deadly, the sound of weapons clashing echoed in the field]

-Sasuke's and Sakura's character (I know they were really rude to Naruto originally but you're overselling that fact to the point where it got a little tiring)

-The predictable storyline (You read a story to find out what happens next right? Fanfictions are no different. I think your story is linked to the canon series so much that sometimes I can predict what'll come next. Try switching a few more things)

That's all I have to say here, please don't take it negatively. Remember that these are my own personal opinions to try to better your stories for the next time. I truly enjoyed this series and I wish that there were more fanfictions just like this! 3333 (:
Man... I’m really hoping for a team change... I really hate them as they are and honestly even if they improve I feel like it’ll mess with the relationship hinata and Shino have with naruto.
Arsenal chapter 2 . 7/18
And I'm out. This was a waste of my time. You lack the originality, creativity, and drive to make a good story. Your Naruto is a disappointment.
Tired Shinobi chapter 1 . 6/13
Your use of caps lock when Naruto was yelling physically hurt me. I hate when people use caps lock like it's cruise control for emotions. Just write out how angry he is, don't resort to caps lock, it just looks bad.

Other than that, good start.
Michael Bourne chapter 21 . 6/10
smooth naru-chan smooth 'reffering to the chakra flash attack he used'
You're forcing every single thing to happen. There's no flow at all.
djextinct13 chapter 11 . 5/30
shino getting a harem?
djextinct13 chapter 2 . 5/29
im calling it now thats naruto from the future hes tooooooooo childish
RatherFabulous chapter 34 . 5/11
The only reason on planet earth that I can conceive of for Emi and Ami's cartoonish behavior is that they ARE cartoons, and that they have a Cunning Plan. (Plans that ninjas, who have been presumably taught to "look underneath the underneath" for wheels within wheels, ie; ulterior motives, should be able to see through a mile away.)

I never got mad at my then-boyfriend for another girl's behavior. I trusted him implicitly, and over the years, I've never been disappointed yet. (Who gets mad at the victim for a perpetrator's actions? How preposterously unjust is THAT?)

I have seen unreasonably jealous people before, of course... They usually end up being the cause for the failure of the relationship, rather than anything their partner or anyone else has done.

I have a hard time imagining Haku or Hinata being so childish as that.
Even if they're not adults in years, their life experiences have given them a fairly pragmatic and realistic understanding of human nature, despite not liking the reality of it. They've had to grow up fast.
More pages
LaStAnOnYmOuSpRiNcE3XD chapter 2 . 4/18
I feel like the mysterious man is kakashi
nickclause chapter 1 . 3/28
Nice chapter
SnakeMistress chapter 2 . 3/21
I’m on my phone so I can’t see if it’s complete but why is there a whole year wait in between the academy closing and opening semesters. That seems excessive. I know you might want to give him time to train but he could also train while attending. Other than that, so far it’s been good.
3,529 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »