Reviews for Us Against the World
theLadyCheshire chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
I am frankly confused as all get-out. maybe it would make sense if i had more background knowledge of canon, but as is, i have only the foggiest sense of how the timeline was supposed to go, there were several chapters that don't fit in my understanding at all,and the Headmasters thing threw me for a loop just when i thought i'd gotten everything figured out.
that said, i loved your fight scenes and the interactions between the twins, and their love/hate relationship. Sunstreaker's reputation among the Autobots was pretty hard-core- would've loved to have seen a counterpart for Sideswipe among the Decepticons, especially with his Jet Judo.
kaiiju chapter 28 . 8/31/2011
I love Sunny and Sides. Therefore, I love this story. Thanks for a great read and truly epic saga.
lildevchick chapter 28 . 7/31/2011
I really loved this story. Sunny and Sides are my favorite Transformers and you portrayed them very well here.

It's a shame that we'll probably never see that other story of yours. I definitely would have liked to read it.
Rebell chapter 24 . 3/3/2009
Mkay. I may have lied about 'Kick Ass' being my favorite chapter. This one was absolutely amazing. I love your portrayal of Sunny, the prissy mech he is. It's absolutely fabulous and spot on. I think I laughed through the entire thing. Brilliant!
Rebell chapter 18 . 3/3/2009
Aw... no more Busting Heads Week? Ah well, in the next ten bits, I'm betting we get to see a little more of their bad-ass tendencies. Right? This chapter is my favorite so far. You write excellent fight scenes, and I just want to crack up when i read some of the twin's battle banter.

Spectacular, all around!
Trapped in Reality chapter 28 . 3/1/2009
I guess I have to read "Devastation" to understand what happened... I'm lost.
Dreamchylde chapter 28 . 2/27/2009
I wish you hadn't done this chapter...

You made me cry horribly.
Blackhorse1 chapter 28 . 2/27/2009
Okay, I will be frankly honest with you. You had way too much and present and past going on. This story really made no sense whatsoever.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 28 . 2/27/2009
This Headmasters stuff really gives me the chills! But to see it from the inside looking out, experiencing the pain of being merged with someone/something so alien from yourself is just horrible! You write it so well, but I just want to hug them both and take the pain away. Eager for more from your pen )
Elita One chapter 28 . 2/27/2009
wow its really over?

cant wait for the next part
sunnydsgirl chapter 28 . 2/27/2009
lol we're rootin for ya! wow through all this i actually understood what was goin on! ug thats the last time i eat chocolate for breakfast, anyways we all will be here when ya put the next one out!
Okami-chan chapter 28 . 2/27/2009
This was a wonderful ending to an intriguing set of drabbles. I look forward to seeing the the next part.
Robin Moto chapter 28 . 2/27/2009
Wow. Just wow. What a way to end.

I will be watching for the sequel.

And now I want to go out and hunt down the comics.
sunnydsgirl chapter 27 . 2/25/2009
you mean i have to wait until friday! oi vey, ya know i must be really really clueless not to have seen you have a pattern when updating, oi. Oh poor sides "huggles"
Bluebird Soaring chapter 27 . 2/24/2009
Drat! I so don't want this wonderful ficcy to end...perhaps you can continue to write for the twins? You capture the tension between them so well! I admit I had to giggle at Siders running Sunny down and carting him around on his alt mode hood ) That so needs some art! But poor Siders, getting left lost and alone in the end...what had happened to Sunny? Was it all just because he wanted to be better than everyone else? And dare I ask what happened in the Spotlight Sideswipe comic to make this AU, since I think they are all in such wonderful charcterizations!