Reviews for The Eyes Of Twilight
kilatails chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
I was hugging my Roxas plushie the entire time... and I really really want to play the DS game so badly, should I have it inported from japan? ...What do u think Roxas? -looks at plushie, plushie nods- ACK! Did u just nod at me? -plushie nods again- ...is the real Roxas in there? -plushie shakes head- EEK -throws plushie into a plastic bubble- Stay in there until you dicide to leave my plushie! Ok I feel better... when is the nxt story gonna get undated? I want to read it! and i also want to know what that shadow was, cause I know that THAT was indeed something or SOMEONE! ... Please let me know, lov story, goin' on favs, Ja ne _
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
hmm...nice.
RoyalKnightX chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
WITH THIS, MY DAYS OF BEING A BAD REVIEWER END!

Until I get lazy again. *shrugs*

So as I already told you, this was wonderful! Already talked about Seifer and Namine with you, so I'll talk about something else. Roxas's past huh? So he's still remembering... or is he just waiting for his DS game to come out? xD

And it looks like Olette has a little crush... funny.

Looking forward to the next story for sure. I'll review better on that one! I must!
Axrat chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
I really liked this story. I'll read the next one, too. I find it annoying that in most post KH2 stories people forget about Roxas. Roxas being in this is an aspect I really like. Great job.
Chocobaby chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
You are brilliant! One of the best writers in this fandom! I can't wait to read your other stories!
Blades of Silver chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
Wow, I really enjoyed this fanfiction. It's gotten me even more excited for the release of KH: 358/2 days :3.

But I'm surprised. This story has a low hit count? But I really love it and it's one of my favourites...so I don't understand . .

Anyways, if you do do a third installment, I can't wait to read it. Loved the story, keep up your amazing work for your future (and other incomplete) fanfics.
NinjaSheik chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
AWESOME! BELIEVE IT!
teche-anubis chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
9! only 9 reveiews? what going on this is one of the best KH storys i've read in the last year! it full new idea and conseps about the Nobodie, twilght town and how roxas and sora are tyde to gether. i would have expected more reviews. i love this and i hope you up date soon, real soon, i'm dieing to know what roxas is scared of or how hes goinh to confes the Namine. please don't stop.

Ps dyslexic, bad speller sorry.
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
love it
Shire Folk chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
Xion! The Organization chic that looks like Kairi except with black hair! Argh! You have no idea how confused this has made me or how much I want to get my hands on that game!

I'm throwing my theory out to you since you forcibly put it on my mind! Even though Kairi's nobody is Namine, she also had Xion, formed when her heart first left her body to go to Sora's. And like Namine who was made from nothing since Roxas got Sora's body and soul, Xion was also made from nothing.

Xion's existance is really trying my patience! And the fact that she has a keyblade is also frustrating me as I seek the answer to her being. This is why I cannot post my re-written segments of The Beginning. BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HECK XION IS!

Or, I could just forego her existance and let Riku, King Mickey, and Namine stay all hush hush about it until later on when I understand who she is.

HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
Nice Job Angel'! It was great! Please continue! :)
Shire Folk chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
This one was good as well. The whole pointless argument between Sora and Donald about eating Roxas' ice cream made me laugh, and I liked the little bit between Roxas and Namine.

But I still wonder about that shadow.

HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
Are you gonna update soon? 'Cuz I wanna read more of this! -

It's a shame not to you know~!
Shire Folk chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
I really liked this chapter. I spotted no errors, and I found that the absolute loyalty of the Samurai to Roxas was great. However the way you have this chapter written indicates that you do/might have plans for an action/adventure story in the future based either around Maleficent or another like Xemnas being the main baddie, and that the Samurai nobodies will have a roll to play. If that is the case, I await it eagerly. If that is not the case, meh, I'll live.

What I also did like was the small bit of affection between Roxas and Namine. I'm not really too fond of your minor RikuXOlette pairing, however the way you write it is pleasing and works. I'm more a HaynerXOlette fan.

Thinking now, is it possible that the shadow he saw was Axel?

Shire Folk chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to review this, because I've been trying to figure out what to say.

Truth is, I still don't know what to say other than that I like it. I like the way you've continued on from the previous story, and I've loved the way you've characterized everybody.

However for Namine's name I need to ask what program you use. I don't know Open Office so if you use that instead of Word then this might not work. But if you press LCtrl and the apostrophe key and then press 'e' you should get an e with an accent on it that looks like this: é.

Or you can just copy the é I just gave you and use that over and over again (smirks).