Reviews for Lilac and Purple
Destiel101 chapter 21 . 6/26
I absolutely loved this story. I was captured from the first chapter and I haven't stopped reading it until I finished. There are so many things I love. To name a few, how you made number 9 a previous version of Sportacus, I thought that was a great idea. And Robbie's parentage was ingenious. I just loved every aspect of this. I usually don't read slash for Lazytown, but I couldn't find it in me to be bothered by it at all, it was actually a great end to the story. So amazing job on this. I love it so much.
Cam chapter 1 . 3/6
I just. Love this story so very much. I've read it probably a good fifty times now, and though I realize that you've probably left the fandom and moved on I just have to say just how truly amazing this whole fic really is. You've taken two dimensional characters and given them the kind of depth that makes them treats to the senses.

Thank you. THANK YOU. For writing this story. For giving us such a rich and vibrant Robbie and Sportacus. I love it, and I'll be rereading it for years to come.
Butterflygirl113 chapter 19 . 7/6/2015
Spoilers for the second-to-last chapter, for any review-readers:

I already reviewed the appropriate chapter, but I haven't been able to get one scene out of my head since then, so I had to let you know how powerful and wonderful it was. When Robbie showers Sportacus with his desperate affection, mixing multiple languages in his adoration, it was exquisite: the sort of beauty where it's almost painful. It was perfect, and I find myself wanting to read it again. It would have been easier to get the effect if there had been a translation provided (online translators can only do so much), but it was beautiful nonetheless.

(Unrelated, I do wonder what happened to those little Anastasia plants Robbie was growing. Since they can thrive even in salted soil, that was kind of a worrisome loose end. Also, people being what they are, it wouldn't be beyond possibility for the scientists he sent samples to to keep some for future experiments of their own, but that's beyond the scope of the story. If you wish to write a sequel, however, please feel free! Seriously. Please write a sequel.)
Butterflygirl113 chapter 21 . 7/5/2015
I adore this. I am so very sad to see it end. A thing of beauty, and a wonderful read. You have an incredible talent; thank you for sharing it with us.
Butterflygirl113 chapter 20 . 7/5/2015
This story is a thing of beauty: exquisite words that render all others useless. I can react with nothing but awed adoration at your expert crafting of language and emotions. Sublime.
Butterflygirl113 chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
Heartbreaking. Touching. Awe-inspiring writing. Speechless.
Butterflygirl113 chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
You have an incredible gift for writing. So much so that nothing else seems important to say in comparison to that statement. You have a way with words, pictures, personalities. I am truly enjoying this.
Butterflygirl113 chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Heartbreaking and breathtakingly written. A wonderful and touching take on Robbie's backstory. I can't wait to find out more.
Doubletrouble14 chapter 21 . 8/12/2014
That was literally the best thing I've ever read (and I've read lots of things)! I couldn't put it down, I kind of had an obsession thing with this fanfiction. Sportarobbie for life! 3 3
Guest chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
I just found this, but it was Fan-tas-tic. I am in awe at the sheer amazing brilliance that you've turned these characters into.

Beautiful. Thank you for such an awe inspiring story.
Rose-de-Noire chapter 21 . 6/20/2011
This was one of the most pleasing reading experience I ever had.

Especially with my mp3 Player plucked in and the according operas!

I've printed the story (84pages) to take it every where so I wasn't obliged to stop reading.

And, I didn't stop!

I read a lot, but I'm still touched and my head is still dizzy and caught in a wonderfull warming Lazytown-Univers.

necrophile chapter 21 . 9/22/2009
this is... THE best sportarobbie fic out there. o my dear goodness, this reads SO beautifully. it's one of those stories you wish would never end, you just want the sportarobbie to continue, in the words of robbie, forEVER :)
Path Walker chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
I've performed Nel cor piĆ¹ non mi sento quite a few times, and I'm ashamed to say true meaning of the song has always eluded me until now. I'm quite impressed.
Path Walker chapter 21 . 9/15/2009
I study music and performance, and this story is so well constructed and wonderful! It touched me, and I couldn't put it down.
Evil-at-the-moment chapter 21 . 8/20/2009

I love! LOVE! LOVE IT!

You have made my day (my week?)! Thank you for writing this! Thank you, thank you! D