Reviews for Failed Attempt to Fly
Alexis chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
WHOA... this was really good, but sad...wow...
The Clueless Writer chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Love it! Amazing Writing
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
conitinue
NANANA chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
YES! Now you have to write chappie 2! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! TENTH REVIEW BABY TENTH REVIEW
smile.lil.storm.cloud chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
wow! scary i really want to no what happens next or if thats it and its over for her
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Aw...that was so sad. But I loved it. I like all the flashbacks, and you wrote Leah's POV really well. Great job.
Carmen chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
im 7th review and will review again until i hit tenth review. And dont say this doesnt count my friend!
Obsessedfan13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
This is a amazing story! I LOVE way you put in flashbacks to show what she went threw and lost that lead to this. You are an amazing author and I can't wait for more of your stories. Are you going to make a update of peoples reactions because some authors and I was just wondering if you were?
SilverSnowFall chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Im going to post a review everyday on here till you post more!
Andrea chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Oh my goodness... That was... Amazing... But Leah, oh poor Leah. Her pain, her suffering. Then as soon as she realizes how ridiculous she is being, its too late. You are a truly amazing author, thanks so much for writing this.
redrope2 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
It's truly amazing.
Nana chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
NO! She died! She died! NO im done. I love it i love it i love it i love it! People better review this story or I'm going to KILL YOU! Or the closest person to me (not including the author).
TR16 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
very sad, very good. you are an amazing author and...keep up the great work. this was a very good story and i really liked it. good job.

-taylor