Reviews for Bridal Shower
kneon chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Great little story. I could picture this perfectly from beginning to end.
Twilighter80 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I liked this. Good job. D
Twiglightfan chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Beautifully written - thanks for writing this - I loved it.
FiWaEaAi chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
How many ways are there for stating how much I love a good story? ;)
cytpotter chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I agrre Alice would of NEVER let Bella go without a Bridal Shower! :) Great idea! I never knew Rosalie could be so nice!(cough, cough) Alice must of really bribed her good! :) I loved the 'nighty' Rosalie and Emmett picked out! (Of course I could picture him getting a great laugh out of it!) I'm glad Esme got something to keep up the pretense of being human, but I fear the tent won't make it past the first night! lol! :)
ES3 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This one was so cute too! Is it weird that I liked the gift of the tent the best? That might be weird :-)

I also thought it was hilarious when Jessica decided not to eat because Rose wasn't, and when Alice forced Rosalie into choking down some of the desserts.

Aww, girl time!
Keira Eve MacDonnell chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Very nice! I love the interaction between Bella and the Cullens. I like how sweet Rosalie is in this story.
countrygirl1493 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
loved it...laughed when i read about emmetts gift!
thamker chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I could see Alice doing this to Bella. Great story.
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Very sweet, but now I'm craving petit-fours!
Lozzarah chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This is brilliant! Totally what Alice would do.

-Lauren.
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
this is so sweet! it's wonderful, i love it!

dobby
CarolMN chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
You did Bella very well!
Shelby2323 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Great story!

I loved the part where Bella opened up all of her gifts! haha great writing! :)
Indredi chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
hm... Act 3, scene 5? "it was the nightingale, and not the lark..."?

This was a fun little piece, and very sweet! Though Bella will have to use that gift certificate before the wedding, if she's planning on coming back as a vampire!

The tent is a great idea, and that was so clever to have Rosalie give Bella lingerie in a way that it would be a surprise for Edward! What is a bridal shower without some skimpy lingerie!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »