Reviews for Bridal Shower
Infame chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Awh, so sweet! It was well written and I enjoyed reading it, thanks for posting!
Just Another Phase chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I questioned why she didn't have a shower too! Thanks for filling that in for me! You are a wonderful writer. I've been enjoying your stories today. I think it is priceless that Emmett helped pick out something raunchy...it reminds me of my wedding shower at a fancy restaurant with 40 ladies (over half probably over 50) and my future sister-in-law got me a racy black lacy number, and I had to pull it out of the box in front of my grandma! There is a picture of me blushing in my scrapbook! A Bella moment...now...if only Edward had been the groom... ** sigh **
Cullengirl105 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I liked it. You caught Bella's point of view excellently.
DELEEEEETE chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This was really good! x
HopelesslyTwilightAddicted chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
So adorable! Such a nice take on an event we all know Alice would not have passed on hosting. :)
Gold Eyed Girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
You did Bella great! and the gifts were all great! LOL, where were you when i was trying to write Christmas gifts for Nessie? I love the little romance scenes as well, and the beginning part was amazing!

Love, Claire
midnight-wolf-314 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This was cute. I always wondered why Edward got an outing the night before the wedding, but when it came to Bella, there was nothing...especially with Alice in on everything. This was cute though, and not too over-the-top for Bella, which gives it a nice touch.

Unfortunately, I've only read Romeo & Juliet once, and it was 4 years ago... ::makes mental note to read it again:: regardless, I have no clue what scene that is. ah well. This was another wonderful story.

I'm done for the night, but I'll be back either tomorrow or the day after. :)
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I have enjoyed all of the stories you have written that I have read. I thought the Bridal shower was missing from the book. I am glad that you wrote one.
mskroll86 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Love the story. You're a great writer. I enjoy reading stories to the twilight saga.
OnlyinFiction chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
lol you'd never think Emmett would want to get Bella something like that would you.. *rolls eyes* yeah right i bet he just wishes he could have been there for when she opened it :P Anyways great work i did find it strange how they didn't do a shower for her...
tuckyewin chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I thought you did a great job capturing the characters. I love reading things that seem true to the story that Stephenie tells. Nice work!
Pegasus63 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This sounds like something that would have been in the book - you kept the characters in character.

Great job
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Aw, that was great :)
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I take it this was conceived before the revelation of the little cottage!

Aw, it's so cute!

TSG
Cwaqz chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Aw! That was so cute! Like, totally real. Most of the time you could barely tell that it's not Stephenie Meyer writing this! :D I love it. You're an amazing writer.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »