Reviews for Bridal Shower
Broken325 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I loved it. Emmett is definitely my favorite no-Edward Cullen.
writingxonxwalls chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Very, very cute. I loved it! (:

Tricky, tricky Edward.

Naughty, naughty Emmett. ;)

-Brittany
Scrappin-Mastiff-Mom chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Oh funny - all the stuff that happens to keep the "humans" out of the loop about the vampires & werewolves was great. You know, like Rosalie eating & Emily's book references.

I was wondering at first, "Why would Alice have the shower at Bella's work instead of just at the Cullen house?" and then I realized "oh, duh, middle ground - not on tribe land for the Cullens and not in the Cullen house for Emily and Leah (if she would have shown up)."

Anyway, another well written story! I've only got 1 of yours left to read, so it's time for you to write MORE GREAT fanfic so I'll have more to read and review !
buggage chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
loved it. esp the lil romance scene between ed/bella, your right, you cant ever leave Edward out, that would just be harsh for us readers ;0)
life takes time chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
That was so wonderful!

I just kept laughing (oh how I love Emmett)

Keep writing!
callistana chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Thanks for letting me know about this story! You're right, I love Alice and Bella, and I loved the idea behind this. Of course, Alice would practically force Bella to have a hen party. This was a great, funny fluffy missing moment.

I'm off to read your other stories now!

Subtlynice x
ICanCTheFuture chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I loved it! :):) :) :) :) :) I do wish hat it wasn't a one-shot though! :( :)
Ashlynn Lilacflower chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Aww! It's over! But this story is really cute. I like it a lot. Keep writing!
foreveroth chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
it was so cute, but ur right, u couldnt really do any bella/edward parts but thats what other stories are for rihgt...i liked it...go bella and edward!
spiritual strength of 217 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I LOVED it! I haven't seen any stories around about Bella's bridal shower, so this is nice. Something different.
litnerd chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Aww, that was so cute! Ha ha Rosalie and Alice had to eat food. Great job selecting the gifts she would get. And the gift from Emmett! That was hilarious. Good job!
Julsgracie chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
For some reason, I completely misinterpreted the word "shower" when I read the summary of this story. I clicked the link expecting a quick, comical fluff filled with red-faced Bellas and an actual shower. Haha! Instead, I got this adorable, moving fanfic. Great job!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5