Reviews for Hear Her Roar
socialgirl378 chapter 1 . 3/17
Praise the badass Sakura! The dickhead Uchiha has got pwned by a fearsome and vicous kunoichi! Agreed with Karin, he does not know the heart of a woman.
StillIRise chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I love her backbone and that you attributed it to her femininity. Some think love is a weakness. I enjoyed the way you proved that love makes us strong.
Nameless-Anonymous-Author chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This is probably one of my favorite fics of all time. The interactions were amazing and I loved how Sasuke even felt bad for a little bit and it looked like the typical where Sasuke shows some emotion and Sakura falls right back into his arms and lovey dovey disgustingness but then she absolutely kicks ass. If only in the manga she was portrayed this badass. Thank you for writing this.
helenaphant chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
badass sakura is the best sakura ;D
thanks for posting! keep it up :)
pisquenta chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
It's so weird how I can never form words after reading your fics...
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I love this!
outcarnate chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This is my favorite Sakura. A strong, fierce woman who won't melt into a puddle just because Sasuke is sweet to her. People seem to forget that she is one of the strong main characters too.

Great job. It's beautiful and sad, but I loved it.
ZeRo-CaN chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
It was refreshing. And This is how I like my saku. A strong one who doesn’t give into a ex teammate. The one that makes me proud and love her all over again. Even though I’ll never had and never will stop loving her. I liked it. No. I treasure respect adore and love it.
MCRxRoxx chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
another story that i can't help but love sakura for, even though i hate her with a passion... ]
NuclearPandaGas chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I really really enjoyed this story. The moment between sakura and sasuke was so intense!

And I think karin's understanding was a good way to end the fic because it relates to the title, despite her lack in power.

Well done!
windeerose chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Sakura WINS. Reading this makes me so proud of how much she's grown from the sniveling fangirl before. Now if only Mr. Kishimoto would give her more credit in the series...
see you another day chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Love this story, my type of SasuSaku. Finally, Sasuke gets his ass kicked like he deserves.
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I liked it, go girl power.
Bucket on the Head chapter 1 . 9/28/2010