Reviews for Hear Her Roar
meg13bloodrose chapter 1 . 8/9
Thank you very much for this amazing story! Even though it's only a one shot, it still filled me to the brim with feels. I love the way you write Sakura. She is definitely underrated and under-appreciated in the Naruto series so I always end up looking for fics like these wherein Sakura is actually a recognizable protagonist. I love love love the fact that in this fic, Sakura chooses to fight for Naruto instead of Sasuke because in the series , it seems like she sees no one else but Sasuke and says "fuck it" to anything or anyone else...anyways thanks again for this awesome story and although I would've wanted it to be a multi chapter instead, I'm satisfied with the oneshot. Hope you could continue to write more bamf Sakura fics!
Wow...deep
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Beautiful, powerful, strong
Lamelinam chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Wow. I expected Sakura to be awesome in your fic. You didn't disappoint.
The big surprise, the big pleasant surprise, was how you wrote Karin. I usually dislike this character, but. she. was. AWESOME too !
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I absolutely love this! Sakura would smash his face in and keep on fighting!
socialgirl378 chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Praise the badass Sakura! The dickhead Uchiha has got pwned by a fearsome and vicous kunoichi! Agreed with Karin, he does not know the heart of a woman.
StillIRise chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I love her backbone and that you attributed it to her femininity. Some think love is a weakness. I enjoyed the way you proved that love makes us strong.
goodbyeNT chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This is probably one of my favorite fics of all time. The interactions were amazing and I loved how Sasuke even felt bad for a little bit and it looked like the typical where Sasuke shows some emotion and Sakura falls right back into his arms and lovey dovey disgustingness but then she absolutely kicks ass. If only in the manga she was portrayed this badass. Thank you for writing this.
helenaphant chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
badass sakura is the best sakura ;D
thanks for posting! keep it up :)
pisquenta chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
It's so weird how I can never form words after reading your fics...
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I love this!
outcarnate chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This is my favorite Sakura. A strong, fierce woman who won't melt into a puddle just because Sasuke is sweet to her. People seem to forget that she is one of the strong main characters too.

Great job. It's beautiful and sad, but I loved it.
ZeRo-CaN chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
It was refreshing. And This is how I like my saku. A strong one who doesn’t give into a ex teammate. The one that makes me proud and love her all over again. Even though I’ll never had and never will stop loving her. I liked it. No. I treasure respect adore and love it.
fangirldisaster13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
another story that i can't help but love sakura for, even though i hate her with a passion... ]
NuclearPandaGas chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I really really enjoyed this story. The moment between sakura and sasuke was so intense!

And I think karin's understanding was a good way to end the fic because it relates to the title, despite her lack in power.

Well done!