Reviews for All My Balloons
beexfeatheryduster chapter 18 . 5/26/2011
This was well written as the rest of your fictions that I have read. I love how you portray Joker, and Harleen to Harley was certainly interesting and well done.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 13 . 12/17/2010
hmm i have the exact same problem, its one of the reasons i generally stick to good ole fashioned angst, with maybe just a few dashings of romance here and there, in my fics.

if your gonna write up adventure or anything, generally a villain has to be made up, and he generally has to have all sorts of speeches at hand, particularly the Joker... heh, i can just imagine Commissioner Gordon's face, when Harley hung up on him lol.. probably use to more respect from doctors being questioned about crimes and stuff lol.. i maybe not, really i don't have a fuckingg clue as to how he would expect people he questions to react to him, *Grin* anyway once again i say, great story.. and an even greater portrayal of the Joker, not perfect, but not many portrayals are.

anyway on to the next chapter, to see what horrors the Joker has in store for us next, and you of course, lol... *Grin*
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
awwee it was pretty good.. had me feeling a bit nervous about my own fingernails, despite the fact that i have em cut down to a normal safe guy length.. but other than that pretty damn good.

sorry if i don't review much, but ehh, its like writing a story, gotta be in the mood, gotta have inspiration.. all that sorta stuff, least to write any that are really any good.

anyway great story so far, can't wait to see what The Joker's plans are for his and Harleen's future and stuff, one things for sure, Batman sure ain't gonna like whatever it is, lol *Grin*
JokerndHarley794 chapter 14 . 10/27/2010
Finally Harley losees. I like how she wakes up and is a completely different person lol.
JokerndHarley794 chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
Loved it! I've not been dissapointed with one of your stories yet.
JokerndHarley794 chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Oooo, can't wait to see what his idea is. Awesome writing btw _
Vayluh Arwen chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
M, the oatmeal sounds tasty... :S

Ouch. Quinzel really is naive. And kinda stupid. But, whatever, she's sort of supposed to be, isn't she?

The bit where he shakes her head was so Joker, I could really imagine him doing that, and nice work on the scar story. I actually haven't heard that one before.

Still needs beta-checking. Shame, really, it's such a good story, but the mistakes take away from it somewhat. I'd volunteer if you can't find anyone, or something.

Like where this is going! VArwen xx
Vayluh Arwen chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Looking good, nice start. In need of a beta-check or two, but I like it. Love any Joker/Harley fics :D

Vayluh Arwen xx
harlequinromancex chapter 18 . 12/20/2009
Amazing fanfic! I love seeing how the Joker and Harley start out, no matter how many times I read it, because each time it's a little bit different. Wonderful job, can't wait to read the sequel!
Breaking Emotions chapter 16 . 5/31/2009
Great job building up the suspense!
Breaking Emotions chapter 13 . 5/31/2009
Love the way you've switch HQ's thoughts into Joker mode.
Breaking Emotions chapter 11 . 5/31/2009
The plot is building up really nicely! I am definitely hooked! XD
Breaking Emotions chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
You have done a really great job with your characters; making them believable, lovable, interesting.
Breaking Emotions chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
You're doing a good job writing the emotions and dialogue of your characters.
Breaking Emotions chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
Love the conversations you write for them.