Reviews for A Swan Story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Carry it on
Lobisomem chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That's really interesting, tnx a lot! Hope u ll go ahead with it!
Multibooklover chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
this was good. keep on writing
Heatherp chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
good to see this story, we all need a little love like theirs in the twilight world. keep up the good work
Star Tweak chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Yes! I love this! Finally! I've been looking for a fic like this for so long! Please update! I'm so glad I found this! The only thing that bothered me about it was how you spelled 'through' like 'thru.'

Thank you for writing this! Please update!
MmmKay chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Update soon please
Irrevocablyamanduh chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I really wish you would continue this story! IT'S AMAZING! :)
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
good fic
creampuffsteph chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
i am kicking myself for taking forever to read this. because i loved the idea of a c/r story the minute youtold me, ever since the story of you finding that trunk. gah

why aren't there more chapters? you do intend on updating...right? or do you want to draw me in and leave me hanging like MC? lol i tease

but srsly, i want more. esp to see charlie in a light similar to how bella see's edward.

gimme more!
Minyanne chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I like it so far. And you're right, there aren't enough happy stories about Charlie and Renee! They had to like each other at some point or they wouldn't have gotten married and had a baby.

Can't wait to see where this goes!
Twlightlover chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I like this story it's really good so far!
kookydow818 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I really like when people stray from the normal pairings. I'm getting tired of ExB and JxB and all the other like RxEm and AxJ, too. Charlie and Renee would be a good story!
harasnicole chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Okay. I think I just fell in love with this story, and it's only the first chapter. It's refreshing to read a story that's not based on the usual BellaxEdward relationship - no matter how much we love them, or any of the other couples. So far this story has a lot of potential, and I'm definitely looking forward to reading more.