Reviews for NU: Birth of the Seekers
DarkRavenEater chapter 4 . 9/20
The dark soldier key's real name is void gear
What a fucking retard, I'm somewhere that I don't know so I'll just tell the people there everything it not like I've been warned about enemies
Stratos263 chapter 4 . 7/18
Hope konoha dies
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 7/18
Good luck naruto
kirito emiya chapter 1 . 7/12
Loved the plot and character development
Rangeman89 chapter 38 . 6/27
I can't tell you how many times I have re-read this story. Its marvelous. Something thing I want to point out if you do remake this like the red x story, more interaction with naruto and xehanort. I would like to see that relationship flourish. And how naruto and aqua is with each other...it's so...genuine, it flows so well. a perfect fit if I do say so myself. keep up the good work. glad to have you back
prototype gear chapter 43 . 6/1
Damn. Decided to reread through this for shits and giggles. There is a lot of amazing scenes in this. It kinda replaced canon for me. Ever going to continue this work?
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 25 . 5/29
well it wasnt obvious the first time i read this. but now? Raven for Teen Titans, specifically the one from you Red-X fic. only a variation there-of, in this version either she, or her world, were consumed by light. she became a soulless, but her half demon nature seems to have thrown a curveball. thus creating the, i guess you could call it a, corrupted soulless. and i think we'll be seeing more of her in the future.

oh and BTW this is like my second time reading this fic. so i'm a little foggy on some of the details in the later chapters, as it HAS been a while since i read this, think the last time was back in 2013.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 16 . 5/28
still say you should make the prince into his "Warrior Within" version, guy was much darker, far more competent, and dual wielded his swords like it was going out of style. also with the water sword and his final powers, he was FAR more badass then any of his other incarnations. in "Two Throne's" he was mellowed down by a lot, became a lot more stealth based, and got this dumb darker side to himself. ended up with a chain blade type weapon fused to his arm, which made getting around interesting, but overall it was a very dumb addition to the prince of Persia franchise. although he once again ends up with Farah at the end of "Two Thrones".
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 15 . 5/28
are you talking about Sonic Underground? if i remember correctly that one he was an actual prince. same basic premise as many of the others, but he had actual siblings, was ACTUAL royalty, and it was a VERY dark world. used to watch that one all the time as a kid.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 10 . 5/28
honestly for tomb raider, id use the 2012 reboot, much darker and more primal. perfect for a dark world verison of Tarzan. also the entire game takes place on one island, the entire place is hostile to everyone, and im pretty sure the place is messed enough to have all kinds of crazy dark things dwelling there, so finding the occasional heartless lurking around shouldn't be too hard.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 3 . 5/27
actually that IS the name of the keyblade. its more advanced form is Called Void Gear. and i think the apprentice was named Vanitas. not sure though as BBS is one of the few KH games i havent played. and finding a copy of it is damn near impossible these days.
Xenith Exodus chapter 43 . 5/9
interesting you should make more
1,157 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »