Reviews for NU: Birth of the Seekers
SageNaruto3881 chapter 43 . 3/2
26-lord-pain this is a good fanfic i hate to see this go to waste so with your permission i like to make a fanfic based off of this
Damn I'm disappointed...your fics are never truly dark enough -
pandora hearts can be a dark world with the chains and stuff
StarTrail chapter 25 . 2/2
lol i'm guessing raven from teen titans/DC universe
StarTrail chapter 15 . 1/30
Kratos and Naruto, chewin bubble gum and kickin ass...oh yeah.

'a true Other of King Mickey, Sonic the Hedgehog.' LOL omg YES
StarTrail chapter 14 . 1/30
Nice story! I hope we get to see Naruto meet up with Sora and co soon! (also bring in Sasuke and Sakura like in the dream-prologue.

also, i've got a world idea. you can do Atlantica-/-Bioshock (the first one, with the underwater world of Rapture, not infinite/Columbia...)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
The actual name of the Keyblade used by Vanitas (XA) is called "Void Gear".
Schwarzer Lowe chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
It's kinda funny how the ultimate form of Kingdom Key D is Kingdom Key D Omega.*
*Omega as in the Greek letter/symbol.
Schwarzer Lowe chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Have you played 358/2 Says or the new one, Dream Drop Distance? I tell ya, they can give some great ideas. In 3D, there are new enemies and allies called 'Dream Eaters'. Spirits are the ones that are allies, and Nightmares are the enemies.
Uraharaisgod chapter 43 . 9/23/2013
Hrm, and so it ends...pity to see such a long story incomplete, not to mention I was looking forward to seeing the Aqua relationship from starting the story, and all we got was some friendly scenes with a hinted omake courtesy of Deadpool procuring a future showing TV that they may end up something more (Master Naruto? Xehanort would be proud to have a Darkness Wielder actually accepted openly as a Keyblade Master and training new warriors to utilise the Darkness instead of religiously sticking to Light).
Guest chapter 32 . 9/23/2013
Hrm...why on earth did you give Naruto a pure Macedonian Silver Blade? That's a horrific weapon, it'd only be good for about 5 swings before its too dull to do anything more than smack things. Silver is a horrific material to make a sword out of, it just doesn't work, far too soft a metal. You'd need to make a composite metal if your intending to make a Sword for Naruto, Bullets/Throwing Knives are fine simply because they are one use weaponry, but a Sword MUST be made of a composite, it cannot be pure silver or it will be useless.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
Sasuke is a Light Warrior? That's kinda odd, I half expected him to be a Balance Type, but leaning towards Light as a reverse parody of Riku...unless that is your end plan? After all, Riku starts as Darkness, before he becomes Balance much later, so will Sasuke start at light and end up on the Twilight Road to Nightfall? As the inverse to Riku's Way to the Dawn?

Also, interesting that Sasuke was chased by Pyramid-Head yet Naruto was ignored, does Sasuke feel that he has done something so terrible that he must be punished for it? Does his betrayal of Naruto weigh that heavily, or does he feel himself responsible for failing to do anything to protect the world they came from?
Guest chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
Hm, so since Ventus's heart resides in Sora's heart, so Vanitas's heart which should have been destroyed by Ventus has taken up residence within Naruto, ironic.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
Oh no...that cliché line...please don't say this is based off the anime version of Hellsing? At least swap to the OVA after this chapter, seeing Alucard actually get near on beaten by the Judas Priest was just embarrassing in the anime, in the OVA he's a kickass lackadaisical immortal, he just laughed at Andersons initial attempts to kill him, even after he got his head cut off. BTW, for some reason this keeps putting my reviews as Guest...for clarification, all recent *Guest* reviews are done by Uraharaisgod, a fellow FF writer on this site, just in case this review suffers the same fate XP.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Hrm...I'm betting almost certainly that one of the Tournament Pairs will be Zack...but for his partner hrm...since I'm guessing the two shadowy figures are Zack (spiky haired) and his partner (guy who keeps going "Hn")...I'm going to go with Vincent, he's the only one who acts that kinda way from FF7.
1,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »