Reviews for NU: Birth of the Seekers
Holy fucking shit.
This story is fucking awesome.
Goddamn you haven't updated this in three years?
You need to get working on this shit!
Crap like this needs to be continued!
We have a masterpiece on our hands!
Don't let this piece of awesome die out!
Lord Arashikaze chapter 25 . 8/8
I just had to stop and say that I love how you tied this story to red x rising! Marvelous work senpai
BANKAIZEN chapter 43 . 7/27
can't wait for the next chapter
A Guest chapter 41 . 6/14
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS MARVELOUS PIECE OF LITERATURE! I've seen many stories that attempt to reach this quality and don't make it. Heck, others are just low quality. So once again I ask of you, PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS MAGNIFICENT PIECE OF ART!
ARSLOTHES chapter 43 . 6/12
Hoping you will update all your fics again, they're really good
I liked your mention of Raven from your other story on the teen titans
raijuta chapter 43 . 4/28
One fan fiction that I wish to have continued...
Chakra is a balance between body and mind physical and mental not light and dark embracing darkness wouldn't take away the ability to use chakra narutos body needs chakra to live if its only temporary that's fine but if its permanent it will ruin what could be a great story even though its already kinda ruined with you making naruto roxas' reincarnation shinobi to be as powerful as they are as skilled and successful as they are have to embrace darkness even the "light" shinobi embrace darkness because darkness doesnt automatically mean evil just as light doesn't automatically mean goid
You should of had naruto use shadow clones to choose all the weapons but the wizards wand and then had naruto give up the wizards wand
Spectre of Chaos chapter 43 . 2/5
great fi fic dude take it all the way :)
spartan chapter 23 . 12/24/2014
There is no real perfected human but there is a great one and I believe you can do better and make great chapters for NU: birth of the seekers just give it your all do your best and finish all those chapters that you could have finish
Vizard890 chapter 43 . 12/17/2014
There are so many questions that aren't answer. Update this is getting good.
spartan chapter 43 . 12/16/2014
26-Lord-pain do not let those people how you do you're stories they are yours and nobody's else so you can do you're best and make more chapters for you're fanfictions so do you're best and keep going chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
Fuck you for killing kyuubi you asshole. Go rot in hell you bastard screw you and your mom
Newotouto chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
What the hell with naruto just give information about him to stranger. He is idiot or what..?. He just be taught about the the world is dark and light. So why he is still so naive,ignorance and idiot. And why he willingly share his secret to stranger.
1,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »