Reviews for Lovely Young Wedding Peach
Julie chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I'm a bit confused when reding this...
No offence, but i think there's a little spelling error.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
It was really nice, and you have lots of talent, so please continue. But if you do, I have a request. PLEASE don't make it almost exactly like the original Wedding Peach like you have so far!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
It's well written, and you have lots of talent, but it's just too much like the original wedding peach
Sparrow90 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Ok, first I have to start out with... Isn't Hitomi a girl name?

Second of all, this is a complete copy of the original Wedding Peach. The mean guy, the same first episode, Limone, Momoko, except it't Momoka, and the mother falling into a long sleep.

But other than that it was good!
Pink Keith chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
First off, I really love your story. Its very nicely done!

Secondly I would like to point out some errors that one reviewer pointed out:

1. The queen devil's name is spelled "Reine Devila"; it's French for "Queen Devil".

It's true that Reine Devila is the correct spelling of her name, but I have seen it translated as Rain Devil.

2. The spelling is Scarlett O'Hara; named for the Gone With the Wind character (two Ts)

Yes, Nao-sama (the co-creater of Wedding Peach) does state that she is named after the Gone With the Wind character, but Salvia's alter ego is spelled with only one "t". I also have seen her last name without the "'" as well: Scarlet OHara.

3. Momoko-tachi were considered "tenshi" and Viento-tachi "akuma". I know the English dub made the translation of "akuma" "Devil", but the more accurate translation is "demon".

Akuma actually means evil or mischievous spirit. There isn't really a word that means devil or demon the way Westerners think of the term. Many who translate the word use demon since devil has a religious tone to it.

4. Isn't Athena a good goddess?

It all depends on what you mean by good. She has done some things that are borderline evil, such as placing an infant inside a box, tricks Odysseus into thinking that his wife has remarried among other things.
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 11/24/2008

4. Isn't Athena a good goddess?

5. There's a severe lack of honorifics (-chan, -sama, -san)
DemonAngelAzumi chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Well, yeah you do have a point Arina T. I just didn't want stray to far away from the original story line
Ari1027Nicole chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
It's a great story but it's total a copy of the original Wedding Peach. The name of the three main characters have almost the same name as their mothers, especially Momoka.

I'm just trying to help but I think that you should do some changes to this story. But it's still a good story.