Reviews for The Twelve Nights of Devilmas
Sinful Deity chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
HOLY HELL. THIS. WAS FUCKING GREAT. GOOD GOD.
Tuvynia chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
Hahhaha, celebrating Hanukah! That's funny.

Mmm... peppermint, I love peppermint... I'm not sure I'd love peppermint that much though.

Another great story, and what a way to celebrate a first Christmas!
JustineAme chapter 13 . 6/16/2010
omg such an awesome fic! i'm starting to become adicted to your stories! -
WolfsFang13 chapter 9 . 12/23/2009
Aww, i'm crying now! T-T Poor Nero! Dante your an idiot! *gags* Of all people to say you like, and you pick Lady! Ugh, just tell the kid already and get it over with! /

Haha, great story Alvara19!
WolfsFang13 chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
Oh dear dante! An adult toy store! O_o... Wow man that's intence! XD

And you messed up od Dante's fathers name. Is spelled Sparda, not Sparta. 3 Had to point it out, sorry. Lmao.
WolfsFang13 chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
Oh, this is gona get good! Lol I can't wait to read the next chapter. Smexy, DantexNero yaoi is the shiz-nit! WOOT! XD
WolfsFang13 chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
LMFAOWROF laugh my fucking ass of while rolling on floor! XD

Wow, that's the way to tell him Dante! Lol Nero, Dante just kissed you, and your just GLARING! Wow, you must like him you lil naughty demon boy! :3

Lmao, great story. I like it.
WolfsFang13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Dude, nice story so far lol. Nero just had to go and get that stuff. Well at least Dante wasn't all that mad about it. Ahh, you gotta love Christmas. go DantexNero! WOOT YAOI! XD
aakahasha chapter 13 . 10/27/2009
haahah! I loved this story! it was so cute/funny/hot/OMG!/3. : D! Thank you so much for writing it! -gives you cookies-
Alex Prosper chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I just love your work. This being what? the third story of your I favor. Your goin' in my favorite authors' list fo sho.

Though it is not as exciting as Hybrid Curse (the best one so far in my opinion) or Taken by the Moonlight, I still love these slice of life fics that tell the funny stuff they do in between the suspense and action of big missions, etc.

Just this first chapter is utterly adorable with Nero's excitement over Christmas and snow and wondering what to get Dante; and Dante being such a scrooge but warming up at all the presents he saw for him. This last scene was too cute.

The bit that mentioned Nero telling Dante he looked like Santa Clause was hilarious. I'd love to see that.

Lovely characterizations and awesome work as always. I greatly praise your talent.
Yoshi333 chapter 13 . 5/11/2009
In love with Dante. In love with nero. In love with dantexnero. In love with this fic. Loved the eggnog idea LOL this fic is my fave dantexnero fic!
MissTaken chapter 13 . 3/23/2009
I love it! Write the hanukah sequel, I can't wait for those eight crazy nights.
Lady Shikyo chapter 8 . 1/5/2009
I have to say, the eggnog idea was great. And I love how happy you sound when you say you made Dante Uke
rainbowalike chapter 13 . 12/28/2008
That was a great ending. I loved how you made Nero wait for his Christmas present. I'm waiting for more fics involving these I prefer when Dante is the dominant one( make its more genuine and appealing) it won't stop me from reading your five!
SirenaLoreley chapter 13 . 12/13/2008
Excellent ending, cute and hot! Nero indeed enjoyed his present, lol!

Hope to see you around here with more Dante/Nero soon...! (or Nero/Dante, it's hot too, lol...)