Reviews for The Placing of Blame
Haha Sanji don't lie to urself. It's yours.
God damnit Sanji! ;)
Teegra123 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Aw damn!
What a cliffhanger... D:
coolchessplayer chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
YAY! I really like it continue with it please?
Sentra04 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
i remember reading this over on OPY years and years ago - didn't realise you had the start of ii over here on too - any chance the rest that you've typed up on LJ might make it here one day?
Sc0rPi052 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I really like this story so far and I can't wait to read more. Please update!
ebonypol chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Please continue! :)
eternal-anime chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
WOW! intense! i know this story havent been updated for 3 years, but maybe you can updat again soon? please~ thankx! :D
TheEndofTag chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
nooooo! please please please please please tell me that you haven't abandon this awesome ass story? espeacially not here, not like this!

nooooo! what will happen to Zoro and Sanji? Will they be rescued by Luffy or what?

although, i thought them being perice by the same sword is kinds sweet? in its own way. Almost like Romeo and Juliet, although our Zoro and Sanji has not yet realized they are soooo into each other. :)

so please please please please please please please update soon! I want to see their nakama? deepen more. And i want to know how they both will survive this? So please please please please don't be mean and update soon, hopefully with a longer chapter? *puppy eyes*
pnginlvrs chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Are you ever going to update this?
LunaticV chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
pirate kebab sounds wonderful, but i want them alive, please

i like this, and may i have the continuation of BOTH of these IDIOTS? XP

anw, that was good. sanji was too tired and careless,eh?

i thought that when he snapped to alertness ,he would go on a rampage and save the both of them. but now, only you can tell. ah, update please?
Lady Emzebel chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
*dies of suspence* Oh dear lord, please tell me this story isn't over...please. I beg of you.

Damn, that was one long sword...I mean, sure Sanji's pretty skinny, and Zoro's no lard ball but pierce them both through the stomach...gyah. It makes me nauseous to think about it...but totally anticipant. *grins*

colourpearl chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Adventure and drama and dry humour and subtle ZoSan all in one.

Just my kinda story.

(Awesome, by the by.)

Update soon!
TheDoublemintTwins11 chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
I was reading the first chapter and very, very interested. Then it ended, and I was like "What? That was too short!" Then I saw the TBC at the bottom, and it took me about 30 seconds to realise that TBC was not, in fact, a signature, but stood for To be continued. Silly me. And, after that little escapade I saw that there was a second chapter. XD And so, I go through and read the second chapter too, and guess who got caught off guard by the TBC again...

So... The general point of that was to encourage you to write another chapter... Don't know how well it worked out... but generally interesting reviews tend to be more encouraging than the generic "Awesome, update soon!"
o0quille0o chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
I hope you'll keep writing on that fic', I'd hate it to end like that, though one can't really be sad when those two idiots fight each other even in death x3

I liked it a lot. It's nicely written, clear and the style just flows, much like a trail of thoughts. Plus, it's a nice idea