Reviews for The Days Go By Oh So Slow
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Finally, a Haruhi non-pairing fic! I liked it. It was cute and simple!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Doing the same copy/paste from LJ reviews here for you. If you'd rather I didn't do this, just let me know.

[the slowness of just getting there eats away at her so badly she can’t think to appreciate it.]

Amen to that! I understand that feeling completely. I'm sure we've all been there a time or two...or ten. ;) If not more! Right now for me... My job ends in April. I'll be out of a job at the beginning of April. A part of me wants time to slow down because I need money to pay my bills but another part of me is glad to be laid off because I can find a job I might like better, even if it doesn't pay as well. Plus, haha, I can try my hand at writing original things, maybe. Of course, April is taking forever to get here.

But short and sweet- putting things in your writing like that works perfectly. Why? It's something almost everyone can relate to in one way or another.

Anyway, I like the little bits and pieces in there... Like about the twins staging a fight that wasn't even worth trying, and Honey being adorable, and Kyouya not even trying. Tamaki of course, was adorable. And Mori's words ring so true. If I'd have known life was so intense and insane after high school, I'd have sat back and enjoyed the simplicity studied harder so I could go to college.

Anyway, this was a lovely little drabble. Thanks for a nice read!
Miss Mary Sue chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I never ever write reviews no matter how much I like a story, but the TOTAL LACK OF REVIEWS FOR THIS FANFIC APPALLS ME SO MUCH I HAVE TO!

I love this piece. The last line really completes everything and it's what made me love it. I've browsed through the entries in ouran_contest at LJ and I hope you do win there. :) Please write more Ouran!