Reviews for Careful
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
Awe, its cute. hehe I like it.

Arya
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
I think this is my favorite of the ones you have up - it was so sweet in the beginning; your first line was great, and then their whole arguement was so in character ... as I've said, your Edward's wonderful! But then my favorite part was at the end - "ALICE!" That made the story; it was such a fantastic ending. You really have a flair for writing 'a moment in the life of the Cullens' fics.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
This was really sweet. It seems like it could take place between Twilight and New Moon? Or anytime, I guess. I adore your Edward - you make him more human than Stephanie did, which is one of the reasons that I'm not a big fan of him. After reading your stories, though ... well, I'm considering picking up Twilight again and having another look at him ) The paragraph about how the eloquent Edward Cullen couldn't write this one note was fantastic; it makes him so relatable. Amazing job!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
I loved this! You made me laugh so hard in a really short piece; it was minimal and left the rest up to your reader, which, in turn, made it more effective. That would make a really interesting series; stories similar to that with different statistics of death, and Edward's ways of protecting Bella from each ...
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Aw, that's so adorable! What a Bella thing to do! And your Edward was so in character too, which is great as he always seems like he's hard to write (or maybe that's just me). I loved the line "The sight before me was not what I pictured – it was much more ridiculous." - it seems like that happens a lot with Edward and Bella, but it never gets any less sweet ) Great job!