Reviews for Sex, Lies and The Daily Prophet
Th3lxin03 chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Oh gosh, I just discovered this and it's awesome.

There are so many little details in this and your writing style is very good.

It's hard to find well written Rita stories...

I hope you're going to update!
out of the ashes chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Damn, this is really interesting. I never really paid much attention to Rita. I just thought she was a..well, you know. But this gives her so much more character. I wonder what she is going to do to Lockhart? I can tell it's going to be good. Please update soon! I would be sad if you didn't finish this.
out of the ashes chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This is so...different from many things I have read. I love it! It just feels like there is so much beneath the surface. I must find out what it is. Your writing is so beautiful! But you already knew that.
Sharpie chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
All the best laid plans!

I love that this was all Rita's plan. It really explains why Gilderoy is not completely successful with his later rouses. He's the actor , not the writer. He's had a character created for him, had success in playing that role and because of his success, mistakenly believes he can toss the script/writer and get away with "improving" his character 24/7.

Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Bookworm315 chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
I love the title. The story is equally as good. Can't wait to see where you take it. Keep up the good work!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Excellent chapter! It shows that both Gilderoy and Rita have unexpected shallows, but atill connect in a very human way.
Plenty O'Custard chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
Nice to see these two getting some love - for two brilliant characters, they're horribly underused in fanfiction :( Very nicely done, too: I really like your Rita in particular, with her face cream and her hatred of weak handshakes, and Barney is a great creation.

Very nice job! :D
anastacia chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I positively hooked! Please update soon.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Rita's human! Call the Quibbler! A rather nice and affecting story. Thank you.
TheRavenclawNinja chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Hey now! Very nice to see you writing again, and how wonderful a return! You get into the mind of Rita very well and it is a joy to see someone write her with an accurate characterization. Gilderoy is always fun and guaranteed chaotic. Definitely looking forward to seeing more, especially the Hogwarts flashbacks!

Nora xx