Reviews for Tainted But Beautiful
Mhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha axels gone...wait...or is he
...Axel I swear I will find you and kill you
*hisses* Axel *stabbes with knife* DIEEEEEEEEEE
Miril2502 chapter 21 . 1/21
In this chapter Zexion is slepping,
earlier it was said that vampires don't sleep.
(Glancing confused at random stuff)
BUT I really enjoy the story so far!
THANKS for writing this!
The girl of awe chapter 28 . 1/1
Demyx you did it you killed a pure blood I'm so proud of you. Go demyx
The girl of awe chapter 27 . 1/1
XALDAN GO AWAY MA DEMONESS SHALL KILL YOU
The girl of awe chapter 26 . 1/1
Xemnas you will never kill my zexion *stands in front of zexion* I is a demon and I shall banish you to the depths of hell. Speaking of which *transfroms into a pretty looking demon* catch me if you can *flys off*
Guest chapter 19 . 11/22/2015
O.O he's disobeying the superior this will not end well O.O
Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2015
O.O I wasn't expecting this. NU DEMYX I WILL SAVE YOU *wispers* somehow hopefully maybe probably not. LET ZEX GO YOU GAREDS (I is bad at spelling) ROXAS DO SOMETHING. YAY AXEL IS DEAD. wait but he's my second favorite character. Demyx you will be saved
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2015
Thank you thank you thank you for zexion get his revenge. Axel shall die. Yay no more zex punishment
Guest chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
YOU MONSTER HOW CAN YOU ENJOY TOCERING (I am bad at spelling) HIM! Why do you make axel so mean to him it makes me shiver and debate on going to another story because your making axel torcher my favorite character. Even tho I'm the game they hate each other still doesn't mean you can make axel so mean to him. He trembles. ARE YOU HEARTLESS!? Please just stop making axel hurt zex so much I shake I can feel what he is feeling so please make axel nicer to zex please and if you stop beIng so mean I won't post something like this again. It's a good story but I just can't take the feeling that zexion feels when axel hurts him and I know why he whimpers. It's just to much for me. HE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH PLEASE STOP HURTING HIM DSO MUCH. AXEL BE NICE TO ZEXION OR I WILL KILL YOU FOR HIM GOT THAT!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
I need to see Rosas reaction to seeing zexion
YourGreatestDream chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
There's a lot of emphasis in your writing. So much so that at times there's not a single sentence that doesn't have an italicised word in it. Italics as emphasis is like candy...have too much of it and it won't end up well. Some things are better when used sparingly. :) Just a helpful tip.
Tsukiko K chapter 19 . 6/22/2015
Damn, you're good at writing! Zexion is so hot!
Tifer chapter 31 . 2/16/2015