Reviews for Tainted But Beautiful
Tragic...
Skydancing Dragon chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
*JAW DROPS*
Skydancing Dragon chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Simple...I HATE YOU! YOU KILLED AXEL! YOU DESTROYED ROXAS!

All right...I admit that's overkill, but I cried. Should give you a hint of how great and supremely awesome this story is.
Skydancing Dragon chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
Two words...madness. *phil*
xXSpiritualWriterXx chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
You sick... disgusting...vampire. Yeah, that's the best insult I can think of right now, 'cause you KILLED THE TWILIGHT TRIO! HOW COULD YOU?! AND right in front of ROXAS. You know how close they were! You KNOW. You said "character death", not "character(s) death"! I thought you'd kill someone like Riku (of whom I adore), not THREE LITTLE KIDS.

What is WRONG with you? You sick, sick person.

BTW: This story is so freaking epic. Roxas' little scene reminded me of Zero's past in Vampire Knight, though. Still loved it. Axel's such an amazing jackass.
TarnItUp chapter 32 . 4/3/2013
At first, when I saw what happened to Demyx, I had the classic fan girl reaction- no flippen way! But as I read further, I realized you were completely right. There really wasn't any other way to end it. And the fact that you did it that way made this story a thousand times better in my opinion. You have my respect. This is a very well written fic, aside from the whole timeline implosion thing, and that one chapter with all of the spaces in the words. I couldn't stop reading. You really developed the characters well and made me feel what they felt. Excellent job.
orgxiii4ever chapter 32 . 3/24/2013
... I have no words .. It took two days to me to read this and im so clad i read this..
IT WAS AMAZING! Even though you killed Dem&Rox& Marly i still think some stories are better with sad endings..
I feel so bad for Zexy.. I just loved Zexions&Dems relationship and how it developed.
And i love how you described Zexy.
It would've been nice to see some more AkuRoku but if you dont like the pairing ... :D
But really,GOOD storyline, amazing characters, really well written, so many memorable moments too... Like Zemyx's
Ball thingy and their confessions and Demyx's confession..
But like seriously. TOO MANY FEELS!
I love you so much r/n 3 Thank you ! Love this !
IEU chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Now I forget what I was gonna say...

Sheeeit. (ー ー;) uhh... Yeah.
Blue Rubix-Cube chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Hallo! I only read the first few chapters (two) and when i read the bottom part, i am more than happy to comment :)

Yeah i'm still in school so i don't get some parts.
But besides that, marvelous job!
luckycat222 chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
YOU KILLED AXEL! What is that! Brb i need to wallow in pity now...njkgner;uyhvunhizhz8u
Guest chapter 30 . 9/23/2012
Crying a river over here. Oh dear, this story has got me so choked up. You were right to have an ending like this, but arghhh the feels TT
Yamisactualwife chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
fucking awesum.
Roxas4Ever13 chapter 32 . 9/2/2012
BAKA!

You are NOT meant to kill of the main character! Especially after getting everyones hopes up with the in-depth description and all their happy memories! Killing off Marluxia was terrible enought (should have been Xiggy)!

You could have at leaste rewrote a alternate ending in which the whole story does not leave you feeling as thought your heart was ripped out by blunt garden shears, as I felt like crap for days afterwards.

We all hate Twilight and the over-the-top-lovey-dovey crap, but possibly Stephenie Meyers stroy is better than yours(not really) as at leaste readers get the happy ending they read hundereds of thousands of words for!

BAKA!

This was such a perfect fanfi as well, your wrighting skills are superb and the plot was fantastic.
zayah chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
this story is bomb, i really love the whole thing and i wouldn't change a goddamn thing about it ;)
TheMissingStripes chapter 30 . 5/28/2012
I have been reading this story so many times and I still think it's one of the best written Zemyx fanfiction I've ever read. Your writing style is fantastic and your character development is extremely well done.