Reviews for Tainted But Beautiful
O.O he's disobeying the superior this will not end well O.O
O.O I wasn't expecting this. NU DEMYX I WILL SAVE YOU *wispers* somehow hopefully maybe probably not. LET ZEX GO YOU GAREDS (I is bad at spelling) ROXAS DO SOMETHING. YAY AXEL IS DEAD. wait but he's my second favorite character. Demyx you will be saved
Thank you thank you thank you for zexion get his revenge. Axel shall die. Yay no more zex punishment
YOU MONSTER HOW CAN YOU ENJOY TOCERING (I am bad at spelling) HIM! Why do you make axel so mean to him it makes me shiver and debate on going to another story because your making axel torcher my favorite character. Even tho I'm the game they hate each other still doesn't mean you can make axel so mean to him. He trembles. ARE YOU HEARTLESS!? Please just stop making axel hurt zex so much I shake I can feel what he is feeling so please make axel nicer to zex please and if you stop beIng so mean I won't post something like this again. It's a good story but I just can't take the feeling that zexion feels when axel hurts him and I know why he whimpers. It's just to much for me. HE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH PLEASE STOP HURTING HIM DSO MUCH. AXEL BE NICE TO ZEXION OR I WILL KILL YOU FOR HIM GOT THAT!
I need to see Rosas reaction to seeing zexion
YourGreatestDream chapter 1 . 10/30
There's a lot of emphasis in your writing. So much so that at times there's not a single sentence that doesn't have an italicised word in it. Italics as emphasis is like candy...have too much of it and it won't end up well. Some things are better when used sparingly. :) Just a helpful tip.
Tsukiko K chapter 19 . 6/22
Damn, you're good at writing! Zexion is so hot!
Tifer chapter 31 . 2/16
I don't... I don't... I don't know anymore Q-Q
Tifer chapter 29 . 2/16
(ʘ‿ʘ) This is fine
(ಠಠ) This is fine
(ಥ_ಥ) I swear this is fine
dancewaterdance712 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
You're a very talented writer and I absolutely loved this story, despite me being more of a sappy traditional happy ending person. The ending really fits and as I was reading I honestly felt like I was reading the book from a new film or something. And by the way the final scene in Harry Potter is the most heart warming scene I have ever read especially after following them pretty much since I was born and have grown up reading the books
skydancing dragon chapter 32 . 6/7/2013
skydancing dragon chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
skydancing dragon chapter 10 . 6/7/2013

All right...I admit that's overkill, but I cried. Should give you a hint of how great and supremely awesome this story is.
skydancing dragon chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
Two words...madness. *phil*
xXSpiritualWriterXx chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
You sick... disgusting...vampire. Yeah, that's the best insult I can think of right now, 'cause you KILLED THE TWILIGHT TRIO! HOW COULD YOU?! AND right in front of ROXAS. You know how close they were! You KNOW. You said "character death", not "character(s) death"! I thought you'd kill someone like Riku (of whom I adore), not THREE LITTLE KIDS.

What is WRONG with you? You sick, sick person.

BTW: This story is so freaking epic. Roxas' little scene reminded me of Zero's past in Vampire Knight, though. Still loved it. Axel's such an amazing jackass.