Reviews for Remember Me
nyx thranduillon chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Only just discovered your stories and boy am I glad I have. This is absolutely breathtaking. Love it!
*rushes off to read more*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Legolas was the one dieing and aragorn was the one who was mourning because the words where writing legolas' language
Louiseoblique chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Again very well written. Your work is excellent.

Best wishes,

Laura chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I cried is all. Love it and need tissues now.
Filippa Neri chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Fantastic, made me cry like a baby. Legolas is the one dying, right? I think your clues were "the woods of my homeland" or when he mentioned "beautiful seas" and "green tunic" fits him so well. And then there is this other sentence, like "lifetime companion"-only Legolas could be Aragorn's lifetime companion and not the other way around since Legolas is like more than thousand years Aragorns senior. So, I guess I must be right. Again, very well written.
Miranda chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
You really got me here. First, I thought it was Aragorn passing away. But your clues were hinting at Legolas *sighs*. And, yes, the poem in the end confirmed this: "the woods of my homeland" That was definitely Legolas. A very good fic, very emotional.
ruby-toes chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Oh wow, this is so beautiful. It's absolutely perfect.
Happyelf chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
well done *claps hands* even if I think it might have been a little bit longer. But the emotions are intense.

I cried, and that is a first. Another one like that?
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Love this story it is really good
Nosterineth chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I have already told you on the MC Group, but I think I can repeat it. I love this story! Beautiful and touching tear-jerker.
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This was beautiful... And so sad I nearly cried! It's such a bittersweet picture, imagining Legolas so regal even in his last moments. And how sad that his father was not with him at the end! *tears* But at least Aragorn was with him... Poor Aragorn, he would never have imagined he would be the one left alive.

It was wonderful.
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Emotional angst is one of my favorites, but it's also hard to read/write. Painful, tearful-yet touching.

Too beautiful for words!

Leggylover chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
so sad but good, but Leggy death fics are so hard to read...
Elven-Tear chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Reading this story again made me cry once more. I already told you i love it and i want to say it again, it is very great.

Anja *hugs*
Ellynn chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
You are back! *jumpy*

And the story is... so wonderful. You described those strong emotions of friendship and sorrow perfectly. And you made me cry with that song in the end. :(

Wonderful story!

P.s. Something is waiting for you on the top of my list... :p