Reviews for Dance Of The Basilisk
pat chapter 28 . 2/14
Wow, this story is just as good as the first, you have a wonderful imagination, please tell me there's going to be a third part.
Please updated
Love this story please update soon
Mjohann19 chapter 28 . 1/8
Please update!
Potterhead chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
The way you write.. It seems so awkward. And in the first chapter it seemed like they knew the death eaters were coming just based off the fact that there were no aurors on the train... Its so unrealistic. I cant even read this.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
I'm glad you're not writing this crap anymore, you sick abusive person! You must be a pervert!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/6/2014
Please continue this story, we need to know what the founders have to say, and when malfoy gets caught and when the babies are born and how Severus copes with it all
Guest chapter 28 . 10/1/2014
Please update!
medward chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
That was sweet. Where's the rest of the story though?
medward chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
Get the Phoenix tears! Also, what is that potion Hermione found?

Sirius would be an asset since he lived at the manor with the Potters a number of years. I think the companions have forgotten.
medward chapter 24 . 9/15/2014
Percy was pretty lucky.
medward chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
Percy is going to be sorry he made that decision.
medward chapter 22 . 9/15/2014
Severus is really figuring this dad stuff out.
medward chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
Poor Dobby! Poor Harry! It was a good call to erase evidence that he had entered the cave. It was within the wards though. I thought wards recognized someone even if they were poly juiced to look like someone else. (Eg. Harry). Hmmm.
medward chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
It seems Serius is the most responsible one of the lot. The basilisk is dead, but Lucius and the death eaters are still on the loose!