Reviews for Dance Of The Basilisk
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 23 . 7/26/2009
enjoying the story so far can't wait for more
mworth1019 chapter 23 . 7/20/2009
wow, poor percy, it is always him. Please update, I like the story and want to see how it ends
Ocsargirl chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
Let me at um' please
7orion7 chapter 23 . 7/12/2009
You have a great story going. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Jazriel chapter 23 . 6/21/2009
Hi. I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know how much I am enjoying this story. In my opinion, it is diffiuclt to find stories out there that are enjoyably au but still believable, without being re-writes of JKR. There are two things I'd like to address, however. First, a question. The young man that Sirious adopts in previous chapters; is his name Blane or Blake? You have used both several times, and I am a little confused as to which it is. Also, where is he at Christmas? I can't recall him being mentioned at all since arriving at Snape Manor... Second, and this is only my opinion, it seems like in about every other chapter one character or other gets spanked. Now, this deosn't bother me, but it also doesn't strike me as being very realistic. Most parents reserve spanking as one of the most serious consequences a child can get for misbehaviour. I admit, many times in your story, it can be justified. However, we rarely see the less serious punishments I would expect to see dished out before the parent resorted to spanking. It just doesn't seem realistic that all the characters get a spanking instead of a detention at every turn. And when you do see the less serious punishments, like detention, it is always in combination with a spanking. So, that's my $0.02, and I hope it is helpful. Forgive me if it came across as critical, as I am simply trying to understand the though processes behind having things organized as they are.

Looking forward to the next chapter, and hopefully many more,

Jazriel
Sailormoon101 chapter 23 . 6/3/2009
I love the story I can't wait for you to update. Please update soon.
spaceystacey chapter 23 . 6/2/2009
Hey i read the first story to this yesterday and started reading this one today. I think the stores are really good, i dont usually coment on stories that i have read but i noticed in your last one that you had made a coment that people are reading ut not commenting. when do u think you will have this one finished as it is really good. are you going to turn it into a series.
loretta537 chapter 23 . 5/31/2009
this is a great story, i hope percy will be ok. i cant wait for harry to talk to the other kids about sharing info with sev
Supercharged chapter 23 . 5/28/2009
Awesome
NeedsNewUsername chapter 23 . 5/27/2009
You know what this story needs? Another great update
wandamarie chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
it was a good chapter i like sour stories i hope you up date soon preaty please thanks angan
wandamarie chapter 10 . 4/15/2009
it was a good chapter i hope you will up date soon please thanks angan
wandamarie chapter 9 . 4/15/2009