Reviews for Dance Of The Basilisk
witchsbroom chapter 24 . 10/17/2009
OMG poor Percy captured by DE and then used as target practice. Thank goodness that he had been getting help to become and Amigus and that little lizard gave him the idea to try. Thank goodnes Arthur noes that no matter what he does Lucius is not going to return Percy alive. Looks like Arthur's punishment is kind of hard, but Percy has to learn that he's part of a team and a family sure hope he does lot of thinking. Up they have the kids pegged right they will try to break Percy out of jail.

P.S. Sorry to hear you've been ill. Sure hope everything is workig out and that you get your strength n energy back.
Kemowitch92 chapter 24 . 10/17/2009
This is a great chapter. I hope you start feeling better. I've had chemo and I know it's not fun. I can't wait for the next chapter.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 24 . 10/17/2009
I'm sorry to hear about your illness, I hope you're feeling better soon! I was so glad to see another chapter of this! Poor Percy! I hope you update again soon!
wandamarie chapter 24 . 10/17/2009
i hope you are doing better i thought you quite writing the story wow it was a good one thank you cant want to read the next chapter
kt.potter93 chapter 24 . 10/17/2009
well that's a bit harsh...

haha

nice chapter though :)
JWOHPfan chapter 24 . 10/17/2009
Sorry to hear about your illness, hope you are feeling better! I'm glad you are back to writing again and I can look forward to reading more of this awesome story! Take care of yourself.
LilyOng chapter 23 . 8/26/2009
i have read both this story and the prequel of this. it is quite good. when will you be updating again?
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 23 . 7/26/2009
enjoying the story so far can't wait for more
mworth1019 chapter 23 . 7/20/2009
wow, poor percy, it is always him. Please update, I like the story and want to see how it ends
Ocsargirl chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
Let me at um' please
7orion7 chapter 23 . 7/12/2009
You have a great story going. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Jazriel chapter 23 . 6/21/2009
Hi. I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know how much I am enjoying this story. In my opinion, it is diffiuclt to find stories out there that are enjoyably au but still believable, without being re-writes of JKR. There are two things I'd like to address, however. First, a question. The young man that Sirious adopts in previous chapters; is his name Blane or Blake? You have used both several times, and I am a little confused as to which it is. Also, where is he at Christmas? I can't recall him being mentioned at all since arriving at Snape Manor... Second, and this is only my opinion, it seems like in about every other chapter one character or other gets spanked. Now, this deosn't bother me, but it also doesn't strike me as being very realistic. Most parents reserve spanking as one of the most serious consequences a child can get for misbehaviour. I admit, many times in your story, it can be justified. However, we rarely see the less serious punishments I would expect to see dished out before the parent resorted to spanking. It just doesn't seem realistic that all the characters get a spanking instead of a detention at every turn. And when you do see the less serious punishments, like detention, it is always in combination with a spanking. So, that's my $0.02, and I hope it is helpful. Forgive me if it came across as critical, as I am simply trying to understand the though processes behind having things organized as they are.

Looking forward to the next chapter, and hopefully many more,

Jazriel
Sailormoon101 chapter 23 . 6/3/2009
I love the story I can't wait for you to update. Please update soon.
spaceystacey chapter 23 . 6/2/2009
Hey i read the first story to this yesterday and started reading this one today. I think the stores are really good, i dont usually coment on stories that i have read but i noticed in your last one that you had made a coment that people are reading ut not commenting. when do u think you will have this one finished as it is really good. are you going to turn it into a series.
loretta537 chapter 23 . 5/31/2009
this is a great story, i hope percy will be ok. i cant wait for harry to talk to the other kids about sharing info with sev
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »