Reviews for Raining Blood
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
a brilliant story!
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
this is brilliant! I love it!
Msaju17 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Oh, this is good!
WillowDamon17 chapter 25 . 6/21/2009
I really like this story :o)

I'm gonna start on the sequel soon!

-BeachVamp ;p
WillowDamon17 chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
This fanfic is awesome!

Haven't finished it yet, but I will :o)

-BeachVamp ;p
ImaginationSation chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Eh, Hello me again. Dont worry I wont review every chapter lol. Anyway I just wanted to say that I like what you have called them "The Lost Teens"

Awesome.
ImaginationSation chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Ok so I noticed that you had wrote a sequal and I was like NO! because I love reading new storys. Anywho I decided to read this before I even touched your other story. And so far this is WOW! I love it , Its seems like a pretty good read. So expect alot of review's from me.

I also wanted to add in that I love the name's that you have chosen. There very hippy and creative...If you know what I mean.

Anyway before I blabber more crap , I just wanted to say that I'm loving it so far , Can't wait to finish it and continue with the sequel.

Superdani4Ever chapter 25 . 12/13/2008
AWESOME!

Please let me know when the sequel is up!
Superdani4Ever chapter 24 . 12/13/2008
AWESOME!
Superdani4Ever chapter 23 . 12/13/2008
very cool!

I so wish I could live like the killing part,of course
Superdani4Ever chapter 22 . 12/13/2008
sorry for the delay!

I so love this story!
Ghostwriter chapter 25 . 12/12/2008
Great love story. And yes, I know they're vicious killers, but they're in love. I like it. They're kinda like Spike and Dru, only Rayne isn't crazy. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 24 . 12/11/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
st.elmo-lover chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
The first sentence of this chapter is really awkward. You never want to put that much description of someone's hair in the same sentence. It makes the sentence awkward and it gives the reader an overload of information. Especially with it being at the beginning.

Over all, though, I like it. You write well and everything seems to go together pretty well. I only saw a few mistakes here or there.

Good job. :)
Ghostwriter chapter 23 . 12/10/2008
Very nice. Catch ya on the flip side.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »