Reviews for Damage Assesment
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Very good I cann see it happening on the show
hiyakid chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Great voice! Great characterization! Great story! I, for one, am glad to read a story about the tough Murphy we all love again, kicking cancer's ass. Like a boss! (Forgive me. It had to be said.)
truthsetfree chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Excellent characterization- this is the strong, resilient, hell-raising Murphy we all know and love.

Great build.

Wonderful resolution.
Serialfiller of Writerverse chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I was very excited to see this on the writerverse list because I was a big Murphy Brown fan in middle school.

I think you capture the character very accurately. She is very much herself throughout. You also capture the feeling of the season where this happened - her fear and her grit. I love the reference to the secretary.

I do think that this could use tightening up. We spend a lot of time in her head. You could take some of her thoughts and make them more concise. Maybe have her talk to herself a bit?

Great last line. Very powerful.
shana0809 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
So, I picked this fic because my mother died of cancer, and I wanted to see what you did with something with a warning like "Cancer." This is a writerverse critque by the way. I really like how honest this comes across. It's not sugarcoated or dramatic, but matter of fact. I also like the depth of personality presented for the character.

The one thing I would like to know is if she pulls herself together. The ending seems abrupt, like there should be one or two more sentences to follow.