Reviews for One Christmas in a Tower
Betty Crocker chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This is a good one
In3withaclasmat chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I wish i could be rave and the Guy i love beastboy,but i think the Guy i love is like robin :'( It hurts and guess what i am liseting to love song
SassyLutonium chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Awwwwww! That was so sweet and cute! w I loved it! Good job! 3
bbrae chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
:3 this was awsome, it was short but i got tothe grain but at the same time gave good detail. all the characters staid how they would acualy act. itwas great.
juliet h chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
so cute and you put some humor at the end like the show! very nice
Raptured Rainbow chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Aw, this was really sweet. Love the dialogue and the plan BB made for their date. So cute. Great job putting into words such a beautiful relationship.

Keep up!

-Raptured R.
Hannibal3125 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Very nice. Touching. Keep them coming just like this one.
Jacobs6Geno chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Supreme story, added you to fv authors however i think that you should use their names as titans (no offense just a suggestion)

so great story keep it up

J6G
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
possibly would've been more intensly-like satisfying if, say, this had been posted on Christmas.

Oh, well, it was pretty good anyway. SMOOCHES!(oy... I'm gonna pay for that...)
pomegranate-stars chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Ha! This was great! It was cute and romantic. I loved the ending. I thought it was perfect.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Excellent one shot. I really enjoy BB/Raven Christmas stories. I'm definitely adding this to my favorites.
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
That was a very nice story . I loved the ending.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Wow, that was a great one-shot story. In fact, it reminded me of my first Beast Boy and Raven story of the holidays. :D

I encourage you to please try to continue on making these great tales and I also invite you to read some of my Beast Boy and Raven tales when you get the chance to. ;)

Thank you for the great story once again and also thanks for the funny ending as well. :D
Raven of Alaska chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Merry Christmas to everyone! I love the Christmas season, I love writing stories around it.(Though I only have one posted.) And I absolutely love the Beast Boy and Raven couple! I think BB and Raven are going to remember this Christmas for the rest of their lives. Well, finally found out where the money for the dinner at Dominick's Cuisine came from. It's a good thing that Beast Boy and Raven are together. I don't think Cyborg will try and get revenge against BB, if indeed he is the culprit. For in getting revenge, he will invoke the wrath of Raven. Not something I would suggest. If he wants to live, at any rate.

Sincerely,