Reviews for Fire on Both Sides
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 4/2
Excellent.
Freya922 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This story deeply affected me. Beautiful depictions of Dean and Castiel, of wounded hero human and angel... Tore my heart out. They really should create a SuperFavorite category. If they did, I'd put this in it.
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This was really good. I thought it was actually very sad and oddly hopeful.

Angels belong to God. That's funny...
Triskelion chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Oh, wow. This is really amazing. Dean's gloom, hostility, freaked-out-ness; the pause for thought; the "Don't be afraid" and the "I had forgotten"; the part where Dean's sarcasm totally fails; Sam's worry; Castiel's Bible quotations ... Wow.

He sounds like an angel. You have done a wonderful job.

Umm ... keep writing? :)
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Liked the way you tied in the whole bit about angels always having to tell the people they come to not to be afraid, and liked the good news Castiel brought. The angel joke was cute too.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I love "Fluffy." And thank you for bringing a little more of the biblical angels into these supposedly biblical angels. The "fear not" was inspired, and very true. I wish Kripke had a little more of your wisdom.
empath89 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I really liked this. You have the characterization down pat...I love the conversation between Dean and Cass...and Dean's thoughts are so good...

hugs...empath
PADavis chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I really liked this - nice buildup, a wonderful description of Castiel, and insightful characterization. Well done!

Phoebe
Merisha chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
OMG - you had me at 'When the world ended, Dean didn’t want to be in the arms of an angel. He wanted it to be his brother.' - and it just got better! What a beautiful insight into Dean's character, knowing that he will more than likely die in the Apocolypse, but just wanting to be with Sammy, and die in his arms, god, you brought a tear to my eye! There were so many wonderful nuances in this story, that to choose a favourite part is almost impossible. But Castiel saying "Don't be afraid" like all the angels who appeared to man before him, was just awesome! I totally loved that little touch of angel magic! Wonderful story, beautifully written, going straight to fav's :)

Hugs

Mish :)
Heart Of The Wizard chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Usually I just add the stories to my community, but this one was very well written! Possibly the best based on these new season four angels. I loved it, everything about it. I wish Eric would've put that in the show, because I feel it was kind of needed. Anyway, wonderful one-shot. It was truly great!
trecebo chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Wowsers! This was fab!
Psychee chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Very nice. There is so much in the show that is not being said and so much room for interaction between Dean and Castiel. Of course Dean is always afraid-afraid for Sam, that he will fail God and/or his brother, that he will go back to Hell, that the whole world is going to Hell. The irony is that telling Dean not to be afraid is exactly what John told Dean before dropping the save him or kill him bomb. That you had Castiel say the same I am sure was intentional and used to good effect.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This had a very sweet, subdued tone to it. We are "free agents"... I like that sentiment and believe it myself, by and large. I love how Castiel tried to alleviate Dean's fears with some "good news".

Well-written. I like it.
weeziewatts chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I love this story. Very well writen. I love Dean/Castiel convos...and you did a wonderful job.

weezie