Reviews for Under Cover
Hollytreeowl chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Please post a new chapter. PLEASE!
Adison chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
BEAUTIFUL!

LOVELY!

FANTASTIC, INCREDIBLE!

I got the last one from P.P.P. Potter Puppet Pals.

UPDATE!1

UPDATE OR FEEL MAJOR PAIN!

all in all, totally ninja.

it was a joy to read (corny i know)

Now...UPDATE!

OK, bye!
peaceloveartemis fowl chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
oh!oh!oh!

me me me!

artemis should kiss her than start a major make out session then whatsherface starts with a t should bitchslap holly and then they fight then artemis breaks them up startswitht confesses she likes him holly tries to attack artemis holds her back tells startswitht she's a stalker and they leave startswitht goes off to opal and they kidnap holly and artemis dies breaking her out and then his ghost comes back with her parents and saves them then they kill startswitht and opal because she's starting to piss me off. WHY WONT YOU JUST LAY DOWN AND DIE STUPID FLAWED ROCK PERSON!

p.s it takes excactly 21 cans of sprite to get a sugar rush that last 31 minutes
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
OMG TOO OOCY OMG I MEAN HOLLY I DONT THINK WOULD EVER ASK DAT AND THERE ISNT EVEN A PRIOR SITUATION TO GIVE U A REASON FOR Y THEY KSSIED!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
*giggles* boy, it's fun messing with them. :D

o.O,

brittney
demonbrownie chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
um, wow Holly. being very forward now, aren't we? lol

can't wait 4 the next chappie :]
Bella-chan-93 chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
o.O up date soon plz :)
TheBadsun chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
lol i vote for the kiss rite there (i wonder if that helped a bit?) lol

well good chapt ill keep my eye on this one -
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
Oh, come on. It's pretty good, but you can be a little more subtle than that. Don't write with such candor.
Nora12453 chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
cool

and i agree with the laptop-hitting, rejectoin-screaming artemis
starting anew chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
I totally agree with the whole “KISKISSKISSKISS!” thing. No rejection! None whatsoever!
jlogirl14 chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
I so agree w/ beta A, minor rejection, then realizes his mistake!Maybe even a "evil mastermind plot" to get her to forgive him that goes haywire? Yes? No? Maybe So?

By the way, I normally don't go for A/H fanfics...but yours is quite intrieging(is that how you spell it? intrurging?)

Will continue to read...UPDATE SOON!
heyitsmellie chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
I like it so far, but it's a little rushed.
Bensonrocks chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
I am very much enjoying this story. What a clever idea! The only advice I have to offer is to slow down a bit; it seems to moving along rather fast. BUT, I love it and can't wait to read more. :)
zelovelyone chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
The story's really interesting. Pls update soon!