Reviews for Snow Day
Very in character and seems more real than what the PTB did with her actually dating Rodney: especially after all the time they obviously spent together training...
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
okay 1 toboganning jennifer is cute 2 toboganning ronan is seriously cute and 3 tobogganing john is a cuteness overload. and also, i loved the bit about ronan promising not to walk away when they fight - so perfect.
Motherduk chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Absolutely loved it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Great story! Very sweet and funny!
hifield chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was really good. Perfect story for this time of year. Great touch having Sheppard actually show up. It was a wonderful idea to have her celebrate her father's birthday. Liked this a lot.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Awesome. It's been years since I've been sledding. Don't get enough snow where I am.*pouts*

Your fic was the perfect combination of hope, resolve and fun. Thanks so much. Glad they had that little talk and I loved that she promised he could shoot

-Ellie
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Oh yes! Tabogoning is so much fun! I'm sure if Ronon and Teyla ever did try it in the show it would be a fun episode for everyone! And it was fun to read about here! As well as the problem between Ronon and Jen being worked out!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Lol! That was a good story, I could see a sequel for it, do you see it?
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
can't believe I missed this...great fic...love how you resolved that whole stupid "I'm interested in someone else"
walk74 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I live in the country with BIG hills. We'd throw sleighriding parties and have someone meet us at the bottom of the BIG hill (out in the pasture) with snowmobiles and take us back up to the top. Very cool!
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
oh, this was awesome! Great fun read.
WhatATragicComedy chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Ahahhaha. I loved John commandeering the carpet. He would so do that!
rhaddict chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Loved this fic! Woolsey was surprised that she wasn't taking her 'burly protector' with her as the added person. Loved the 'non-talkative Satedan was about as alone as she was going to get, and still meet Woolsey’s condition.' Hahaha! Ronon's protectiveness when he asks "What'd he do?" and Jen's crazy wondering of 'how her life had taken such a pathetic turn she was stuck in the middle of nowhere with the one man who could do the most damage.' Jen saying "How can you expect me to be the… the… thing… that gets you killed?” And Jen knowing that Ronon is avoiding her from the injury reports to the fact that she can feel him in the infirmary. Hints that he was the one she wanted to pick, she can still sense him and didn't want anything to happen to him because of her choice. Seems like a stupid thing I might do to. Loved Ronon's thought that 'Trying to get a straight answer out of the woman would give a master torturer a headache.' Haha! The funny thing is Jen is a fighter, in a different way, but she is one in her stubbornness and not taking orders- she fights. And what she can't do physically, Ronon could teach her- time together so Ronon knows she can protect herself if he isn't there to do it for her. The reason that they work ! Absolutely loved Jen's promise “Promise me that if we disagree… on… something… anything… you’ll… you’ll scream, yell, stomp your feet, hit something, shoot something…” she half smirked, then let it drop. “Anything… Just… Please. Don’t walk away.” I really, really loved that part. Awesome fic. Loved that as a reason for Jen not choosing Ronon, but still getting them together. Yeah! :)
kedawen chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw that was really cute and sweet. I've been thinking that we rarely see worlds on the show that have snow! And I can imagine that Jennifer would miss the snow.

I just love stories that "reunite" Ronon and Jenn... And your stories are just the best. :)

I agree with another reviewer who said that they were hoping the "someone else" Jenn was interested in was Lorne. I wouldn't mind that too much. Anyway. I like how you explained it.

You know what we need now? A followup story to this one, detailing how Ronon and Jenn get warm when they get back to Atlantis. :D Because after you've been in the snow for hours, there's nothing better than a warm shower, then some hot chocolate, warm clothes, and cuddling up under some blankets. M.

Thanks for another great story. :)
deal4321 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Loved it! I so miss sledding! Not the cold so much but the fun going really fast and having fun sledding.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »