Reviews for Naruto: Tenshikage
Amazing story please continue
Bearhug01 chapter 28 . 9/9
Hwa! That History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi character reference! Love Apachai! And really love your story sooooo far! Please complete this story I beg you
Silver-Wings-Is-A-Witch chapter 4 . 9/1
I totally recognize the three D's from Harry Potter!
It's for apparition.
Or else you could get splinched.
Nena chapter 32 . 8/21
If your still excepting oc's, I'd like two of mine put in. Tenchio Himagawa a traveling gypsy singer who sells and makes jewelry on the side. She's a fast healer, healing with in seconds of being wounded and can heal others by touching the wound and 'transfering' it onto her. Draw backs: can't heal scars or old wounds. She can't stand the smell of blood.
Jin Fang a traveler that owes his life to Tenchio. He's able to turn into a huge snow wolf and knows all kinds of Marshall arts. Draw backs, he's an ideot, tending to not question Tenchio about why she is traveling even, deaming it unnecessary information.
Tenchio has black hair and blue eyes. She likes sweets and can cook really good. She'd be happy and willing to assist in the medical field, even though the smell of blood is nasty to her. She's easily lost and tends to trust in anyone she meets, sometimes ending up hurt. She set out on her travels after her brother, her only family, was killed protecting her. He had given up his dreams of traveling to raise her when their parents died.
Jin has silver white hair and dark blue, gray eyes. He's a warrior with a hard past. His parents died before he was even a year, so the king had him taken in and trained as a knight. Jin soon found that he nither liked the king or the job he held and tried leaving. A knight stabbed him and left him for dead when Nena found him. They than started traveling the many countries and towns, nither really liking any where as a new home. Tenchio is extremely friendly and it seems to be rubbing off on Jin, thought he is still careful of strangers.
OH...MY...GOD...You put a Leto Atreides-like character in this fic. That was SO COOL! -
ImSoGodLikeIsh chapter 32 . 7/24
I NEED MORE!
BrotherCaptainSheperd chapter 32 . 7/15
No senseless killing is fine but the way you wrote it made it seem like he didn't want to kill at all. Which would be kind of stupid in the Ninja world
Ahyah chapter 32 . 5/20
I've happened upon this read treasure of a read i've thoroughly enjoyed reading the last couple of hours.
RatherFabulous chapter 32 . 4/30
I'd say, for Naruto's land, "Land of the Rising Sun", but that's already taken and it didn't go well anyway. "Land of Concord" wouldn't really resonate with a lot of folks, even if that IS what Naruto hopes to achieve. (Most American kids would think of grapes, anyway.)
As to how "a target so large could survive battles", well, like Godzilla, it takes really humongous attacks to bring down a truly OP target. Unfortunately for Chouji, the ninja of the Elemental Nations seem to hand those out like candy.
Chouji will be missed. If I found myself in Konoha, I could totally see myself cozying up to an Akimichi. (Hey, I'm very laid back, drama annoys me and I'm a hella good cook!)
RatherFabulous chapter 24 . 4/29
Derp, I just figured out, while Nagi was getting insulted atop his pole, that N'huich is just a re-arrangement of Chuin...
RatherFabulous chapter 23 . 4/29
Rofl, the children of Sinanju will be fed! I can't wait to see if anymore "disappointing" disciples (a.k.a. Remo Williams) will wander into the village. (Hey, does Naruto have big wrists? 'Cause, just wondering. If you've read "The Destroyer", you get it.)
U.N.Owen chapter 2 . 4/27
A bo staff and living in a place only accessible by using the wind...Naruto's just become an airbender...
Leda chapter 32 . 4/11
Neee~ will you update soon?~ I really like your story! Though I'm not good handling suspense~~ will there be more interaction between the guardian of souls OR God/titan(?)(whatwashisnameagain) and Naruto?
Wow! Just finished reading what you have so far of this wonderful story. This story is one of my all-time favorites now.

The way you balance everything out is my favorite part. You have enough new stuff to make the story extremely interesting, enough of canon that we can still see some of their past selves, the progression of the characters is very realistic (compared to other fanfics at least), well-written fight scenes, your story has a bit of everything and it makes it a joy to read!

Good luck with your writing, and I hope to see a new chapter soon!
when sarkura and tenten had both marring Naruto as will tenten too and when living in a cavigger wagon Naruto and sarkura had them one in the back of it as both bedroom office and some time a failmy home too . when Naruto and his guop had mob money and art too and books of all kinds too .the time Naruto had buit his vaigller up he had marring sarkura and tenten ion and then teime too ,when in the back of his home Naruto own office is a like his own men cave and own libly too .
1,725 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »