Reviews for Naruto: Tenshikage
Kyara17 chapter 32 . 6/27
J'aime bien
Mise a jour bientôt?
KickassRikudouSenninNaruto chapter 32 . 6/18
Will you be continuing this story? I like it and wish to know what happens next. :D Only if you have time and can, of course.
AryaZEvans chapter 17 . 5/5
When I read, "Warrior Goddess Kali," I could only think of Kali Belladonna from RWBY. It's beautiful.
CREATER chapter 32 . 4/11
Freaked hell love this story..brilliant just absolutely brilliant..hope uu update the next chapter soon..
littleditto chapter 17 . 4/1
I know it’s bewn a while since you wrote this, but I thought I’d let you know in case you haven’t learned since: “courtesan” does not mean “someone of the court”, but actually is a high class prostitute who serves upper class and wealthy clients. So every time you have a bunch of courtesans traveling with the daimyo, he’s dragging a herd of prosititues around with him (and giving the idea that he’s having/planning an orgy). Granted, the idea a of a daimyo sending a prostitute to give Danzo an assassination request sounds so insulting its hilarious.
PyroPoet chapter 32 . 3/5
Just finished my third time reading tru this story still love can’t wait for more
Kamui Senketsu chapter 1 . 3/2
I’m loving this XD
doubledamn chapter 30 . 2/28
So would that make the Kyuubi and the rest of the Juubi Fragments, Lucius' nephews and nieces?
doubledamn chapter 23 . 2/27
You brought in the leader of the Fishing Village. Do any of Naruto's companions have the skill needed to set aside the Spear and reclaim the Animal that was Human? Only time, will and the judgement of Chiun will tell.
inuyasha16451 chapter 32 . 2/6
Omg. Please please come back and update this amazing story soon.
death390 chapter 2 . 1/20
Ok couple questions. Did you make a mistake with this line. “Several weapons were thrown at him, none hit. A particularly well aimed Kunai though pierced his thigh.“ I would assuming none should be one. Also does he only have the one kunai or did he find more
BorderLand chapter 5 . 1/13
LOL Naruto has a greater chance to take over the world than Danzo.
ShimatoKies chapter 32 . 1/10
please update it's been 2 years already :(
ImSoGodLikeIsh chapter 31 . 12/24/2017
I love this fanfic. I've reread it so many times. Hope for it to be continued
Los chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Update please. This is a great work, don't leave it unfinished.
1,743 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »