Reviews for Naruto: Tenshikage
Keep up the good work
MaidenOfFireAndChaos chapter 28 . 8/25
A Histories Strongest Diciple Kenichi fan are we?
marquis.shax chapter 32 . 8/21
really wish you'd continued this story it was a damn good read and I like the cross between Naruto, Historys Strongest Disciple, Ruroni Kenshin and w/e other animes you were using lol
marquis.shax chapter 28 . 8/21
Kenchi should be renamed to Kenshin as that story of the bandits was the same as Kenshins background in Ruroni Kenshin
DrunkOctopus chapter 32 . 8/7
awesome. I so enjoyed this. are you going to continue it? would love to see where Tengoku goes
So wait iruka’s still alive?
Kyara17 chapter 32 . 6/27
J'aime bien
Mise a jour bientôt?
KickassRikudouSenninNaruto chapter 32 . 6/18
Will you be continuing this story? I like it and wish to know what happens next. :D Only if you have time and can, of course.
AryaZEvans chapter 17 . 5/5
When I read, "Warrior Goddess Kali," I could only think of Kali Belladonna from RWBY. It's beautiful.
CREATER chapter 32 . 4/11
Freaked hell love this story..brilliant just absolutely brilliant..hope uu update the next chapter soon..
littleditto chapter 17 . 4/1
I know it’s bewn a while since you wrote this, but I thought I’d let you know in case you haven’t learned since: “courtesan” does not mean “someone of the court”, but actually is a high class prostitute who serves upper class and wealthy clients. So every time you have a bunch of courtesans traveling with the daimyo, he’s dragging a herd of prosititues around with him (and giving the idea that he’s having/planning an orgy). Granted, the idea a of a daimyo sending a prostitute to give Danzo an assassination request sounds so insulting its hilarious.
PyroPoet chapter 32 . 3/5
Just finished my third time reading tru this story still love can’t wait for more
Kamui Senketsu chapter 1 . 3/2
I’m loving this XD
doubledamn chapter 30 . 2/28
So would that make the Kyuubi and the rest of the Juubi Fragments, Lucius' nephews and nieces?
doubledamn chapter 23 . 2/27
You brought in the leader of the Fishing Village. Do any of Naruto's companions have the skill needed to set aside the Spear and reclaim the Animal that was Human? Only time, will and the judgement of Chiun will tell.
1,749 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »