Reviews for Naruto: Tenshikage
Bardic Knowledge chapter 32 . 1/9/2017
It's been nearly a year since last update, but I know things like that happen. I decided a couple days ago to reread this, and I noticed (for the first time, apparently) you character submission thing way back in the early chapters. As such, I have two characters for you:

Hassan Pasu
Hassan is a man on a mission to help people find a better path in life, and as such is skilled in diplomacy. He wanders the world searching for people in need of guidance, rarely staying behind once his task is complete. He has a secret that he keeps solely so people don't shun him: he is a half-dragon. He normally looks fully human, albeit pale, as his draconic parent had shape-shifting powers, but when he needs to fight he reveals his claws.

His true form has four claws on each hand and his feet end in hard hoof-like structures. Wings barely strong enough to let him glide sprout from his back, covered more in feathers than in scales. And his head stretches slightly to gain a pointed look, while two small horns spiral back just above his ears. He also has a tail, but he has no true control over it, so it mainly hangs down to just past his knees. The overall colour scheme of this form is prismatic; normally white if glanced at casually, when the light hits right it scatters into a shimmering rainbow of colours.

His overall personality is calm, yet passionate, due in part to his draconic heritage making his emotions run hotter than most people; he has done his best to rein in his emotions so as not to overwhelm folks.

Though he doesn't normally wield any sort of weapon, prefering his claws if he has to fight (though he avoids fights as much as possible), he has great skill with polearms, favouring a trident. He also has a breath weapon, though it takes a lot out of him, in the form of a laser. His shapeshifting ability is under-used, as he only uses it to look human, but it can be used for partial transformations, such as turning his hands into claws or sprouting his wings.

As he wears a dress suit made of his own cast-off prismatic scales in his day-to-day life, many have already mistaken him as a Tengoku warrior, but he calmly corrects them, stating that he has yet to meet anyone from there.
Banshoko Shiima

Banshoko was born with a bloodline limit that has no use in battle. In fact, her power is detrimental in battle, for she can feel and hear everything a person she makes contact with feels and thinks, from sensation to emotion. As such, she tends to avoid people and wears completely skin-covering clothing from the neck down (she tried covering her face for a while, but found it hard to breathe).

After she left home, she learned she also had an affinity for fire, though neither her nor her parents know its origin. Regardless, she uses her flames to help keep people at a distance so that they cannot hurt her with evil thoughts or shared pains. Eventually, she developed a technique that allowed her to fly on wings of fire, furthering her even more from people who would hurt her, whether on purpose or by accident.

So as not to let on that she's scared of human contact, she puts up a tough and abrasive front that many have a hard time seeing through. Her true self is full of compassion, but she fears what could happen if she let herself go, so she hides it from the world.

After meeting with Hassan, he was able to talk her into giving people a second chance, in part by letting her see into his heart, and she started travelling with him to see if she could learn to better control her empathic touch and assist Hassan in his mission to help people. Save for that single moment of insight, they have yet to make any skin-to-skin contact despite eventually falling in love with each other (he's waiting for her to make the first move, but she's scared of being overwhelmed by his emotions).
Dexcalibur VII chapter 8 . 1/7/2017
Lol if this is a Sakura x Naruto I'm out, I was loving this story, but if it is that ugly, fat foreheaded bitch Sakura, I'm done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
when in the bad lands Naruto woking as a bounyhather and some time he had buit a nightclub fox nightslights his new home for him and a little goup of misfits to live and woking with like zorroe fox mclound a fox boy and his twin sister danw lee fox mcclund the 2 jhoin Naruto and the 3 woking as temas before .
nightlyreader chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
This is one of my favorit naruto storys.
And I honestly mean that, you have beautiful character development, believable OCs and your characters are not needlessly overpowered from one moment to the next.
And the cheery on top is an original plote.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
You still suck ass-wipe. Kill this off already and piss off!
flame55 chapter 32 . 11/9/2016
This is great
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 21 . 11/9/2016
All in all that would have been successful. Normal peeps only have two peepers. So any Uchiha would be dead or blind after that assault. It's only cause Danzo is a freak with 20 sharingans in his arm that he still lives.
Looking forward to people's reaction to the hand prints Naruto leaves everywhere when he lands. Especially when they are located in the ruins of once corrupt cities.
Kingoftime96 chapter 32 . 9/19/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter !
Skeletickles chapter 23 . 8/22/2016
The Lord of Sinanju is even more modest than Dumbledore... I didn't think that was possible...
SeaSnake chapter 32 . 8/21/2016
It's rare to find a fic this good thank you for writing it Update Soon:)
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 32 . 8/16/2016
Very neat story!
Dark Lord Marcus chapter 7 . 8/15/2016
I loved the ending of the chapter it had me laughing for ten minutes straight.
NaruTardo2001 chapter 10 . 7/30/2016
I like this chapter
NaruTardo2001 chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
Hope this doesnt end with narusaku
NaruTardo2001 chapter 7 . 7/27/2016