Reviews for Naruto: Tenshikage
Guest chapter 32 . 3/31/2017
Wow! Just finished reading what you have so far of this wonderful story. This story is one of my all-time favorites now.

The way you balance everything out is my favorite part. You have enough new stuff to make the story extremely interesting, enough of canon that we can still see some of their past selves, the progression of the characters is very realistic (compared to other fanfics at least), well-written fight scenes, your story has a bit of everything and it makes it a joy to read!

Good luck with your writing, and I hope to see a new chapter soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/4/2017
when sarkura and tenten had both marring Naruto as will tenten too and when living in a cavigger wagon Naruto and sarkura had them one in the back of it as both bedroom office and some time a failmy home too . when Naruto and his guop had mob money and art too and books of all kinds too .the time Naruto had buit his vaigller up he had marring sarkura and tenten ion and then teime too ,when in the back of his home Naruto own office is a like his own men cave and own libly too .
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2017
when Naruto had time to buit his own vaillge he name it k and m name of the 1 and 2 holes of the fox bofre him and he took on woking as a bounyhuther nija for hining and some time trunderhuther too .he find a way of took the now derd mob boss own money with him and some art and books too ,when in his new home Naruto put a men cave in the back of his home to took out his woking and randing to ,
sd74 chapter 16 . 2/15/2017
There should be a bad guy/gal that does nothing to Naruto’s Village and gets together. Like the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
whyitssodifficult chapter 32 . 2/14/2017
amazing story and good plot too. but the spelling a bit mess, be careful when writing, please? we reader not going enywhere
im waiting the next chapter, thank you.
Valle95 chapter 32 . 2/6/2017
Amazing story, keep up the good work and may Kami-sama bless you.
Killer-Rubber-Ducky chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
why are there no more updates?
Guest chapter 32 . 1/22/2017
can not wate for mor
M1kayu chapter 32 . 1/18/2017
Awesome story. I LOVE IT! Though it took a while to read because of the length. Oh well, it made up by the quality of the story.
Bardic Knowledge chapter 32 . 1/9/2017
It's been nearly a year since last update, but I know things like that happen. I decided a couple days ago to reread this, and I noticed (for the first time, apparently) you character submission thing way back in the early chapters. As such, I have two characters for you:

Hassan Pasu
Hassan is a man on a mission to help people find a better path in life, and as such is skilled in diplomacy. He wanders the world searching for people in need of guidance, rarely staying behind once his task is complete. He has a secret that he keeps solely so people don't shun him: he is a half-dragon. He normally looks fully human, albeit pale, as his draconic parent had shape-shifting powers, but when he needs to fight he reveals his claws.

His true form has four claws on each hand and his feet end in hard hoof-like structures. Wings barely strong enough to let him glide sprout from his back, covered more in feathers than in scales. And his head stretches slightly to gain a pointed look, while two small horns spiral back just above his ears. He also has a tail, but he has no true control over it, so it mainly hangs down to just past his knees. The overall colour scheme of this form is prismatic; normally white if glanced at casually, when the light hits right it scatters into a shimmering rainbow of colours.

His overall personality is calm, yet passionate, due in part to his draconic heritage making his emotions run hotter than most people; he has done his best to rein in his emotions so as not to overwhelm folks.

Though he doesn't normally wield any sort of weapon, prefering his claws if he has to fight (though he avoids fights as much as possible), he has great skill with polearms, favouring a trident. He also has a breath weapon, though it takes a lot out of him, in the form of a laser. His shapeshifting ability is under-used, as he only uses it to look human, but it can be used for partial transformations, such as turning his hands into claws or sprouting his wings.

As he wears a dress suit made of his own cast-off prismatic scales in his day-to-day life, many have already mistaken him as a Tengoku warrior, but he calmly corrects them, stating that he has yet to meet anyone from there.
Banshoko Shiima

Banshoko was born with a bloodline limit that has no use in battle. In fact, her power is detrimental in battle, for she can feel and hear everything a person she makes contact with feels and thinks, from sensation to emotion. As such, she tends to avoid people and wears completely skin-covering clothing from the neck down (she tried covering her face for a while, but found it hard to breathe).

After she left home, she learned she also had an affinity for fire, though neither her nor her parents know its origin. Regardless, she uses her flames to help keep people at a distance so that they cannot hurt her with evil thoughts or shared pains. Eventually, she developed a technique that allowed her to fly on wings of fire, furthering her even more from people who would hurt her, whether on purpose or by accident.

So as not to let on that she's scared of human contact, she puts up a tough and abrasive front that many have a hard time seeing through. Her true self is full of compassion, but she fears what could happen if she let herself go, so she hides it from the world.

After meeting with Hassan, he was able to talk her into giving people a second chance, in part by letting her see into his heart, and she started travelling with him to see if she could learn to better control her empathic touch and assist Hassan in his mission to help people. Save for that single moment of insight, they have yet to make any skin-to-skin contact despite eventually falling in love with each other (he's waiting for her to make the first move, but she's scared of being overwhelmed by his emotions).
Dexcalibur VII chapter 8 . 1/7/2017
Lol if this is a Sakura x Naruto I'm out, I was loving this story, but if it is that ugly, fat foreheaded bitch Sakura, I'm done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
when in the bad lands Naruto woking as a bounyhather and some time he had buit a nightclub fox nightslights his new home for him and a little goup of misfits to live and woking with like zorroe fox mclound a fox boy and his twin sister danw lee fox mcclund the 2 jhoin Naruto and the 3 woking as temas before .
nightlyreader chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
This is one of my favorit naruto storys.
And I honestly mean that, you have beautiful character development, believable OCs and your characters are not needlessly overpowered from one moment to the next.
And the cheery on top is an original plote.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
You still suck ass-wipe. Kill this off already and piss off!
flame55 chapter 32 . 11/9/2016