Reviews for Naruto: Tenshikage
LargoBane chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Pretty good 1st chapter. I could really that place in my mind.
Dimly chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This looks pretty good so far; just one thing I noticed might be wrong. In Japan, white is actually the color of death, so I don't think he'd have been mistaken as an angel; more likely he would have been considered a shinigami. It doesn't really matter, just something I thought I'd point out.

I wonder what's going to happen to Naruto's old friends? Will they ever make a reappearance? What kind of reaction did the Sasuke retrieval squad have? Will they go find him? I can't wait to find out!

:D:
Shadow-Sensei chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Oh i hope you will have a new chapter out soon Sarakiel-san, as i am now hooked on it and expect great from this from now on, Anyway the story is really intresting so far but i do wonder if we will see and Toad summons soon.. cuz if he uses them Jiraiya-sama would soon know where he is :P *enjoys Jiraiya-sama's Pervy-ness and books* ; Anyway as i said i expect only great things from this so you better not dissapoint me by going all gay on me :P heh anyway take care and hope to see more chapters and maybe stories from you

Greets,