Reviews for Naruto: Tenshikage
creativesm75 chapter 32 . 5/24/2016
nice
O chapter 32 . 5/24/2016
This is fantastic! I can't believe it! I had lost hope in this story long ago and just by chance I saw that it was updated. Now about the whole naruto and no senseless killing I do agree that it is important to his character development however I hope you don't turn him into some version of dum-ass-door (dumbledore) who doesn't kill no matter what even if it's the right thing to do at the time. We'll with that piece of advice stated I wish you good luck with continuing this story and hope that you update soon!
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
Now that is fun for a first wave.
Guest chapter 32 . 5/23/2016
Best birthday gift ever bro, I certainly hope that you continue this story
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 5/23/2016
Jiraiya's reaction, hilarious. Guerrera, a loveable gentle giant with a heart bigger than his muscles.
digifan303 chapter 32 . 5/20/2016
Wow! Never have I imagined there would ever be another update. Has it really been 2 years? Great chapter cant wait for narutos reunion with his old friends.
MADStar529 chapter 32 . 5/19/2016
Great chapter.

Wow. Love the battle. Sad to see Chouji die.

Can't wait to see what Gaara will do and how Naruto handles everything.

Update When You Can. No Rush.
Silent Analyst chapter 32 . 5/17/2016
Glad this is back
DarkNebula007 chapter 32 . 5/16/2016
I had already given up hope of you ever updating again. But I'm glad you did. This is one of my favorite stories. One I've read thrice already
vampireharry the 2 chapter 32 . 5/15/2016
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the great work!
TigrezzTail chapter 32 . 5/15/2016
Woohoo! Glad you are back safely. as the chapter, you really have to feel for Konoha. I mean, when it rains, it just pores on them! Fascinating battles, and at least Danzo is down 2 elites with those troublesome abilities.
Chef 101 chapter 32 . 5/14/2016
This is an amazing story! I read it in one sitting since the last chapter. When I saw that you had posted I stopped everything I was doing and read it! This is my most favorite story about Naruto leaving the village and making his own village. I cannot wait for more! Keep up the awesome work! :)
Trechdren chapter 32 . 5/14/2016
Thank you so much! Thank you so much for returning and not leaving this story unfinished! I greatly await your next chapter! :-)
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 32 . 5/14/2016
dang and your doing this off of memory? I wish I had a mind like yours. This is one of my favorite stories and each chapter is worth the wait. keep up the great work!
Lady Kaiki chapter 32 . 5/13/2016
Awesome chapter ! Plz, update soon !
1,850 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »