Reviews for Naruto: Tenshikage
HalfwayParanoid chapter 32 . 5/11/2016
I had given up the thought that this story would be updated, but when I looked to see what had been update from my two day absence, low and behold I saw Tenshikage at the top of updated stories and started to repeat oh my gosh over and over due to how I couldn't believe this was updated. I have liked this story since I first read it, and continued to re read it figuring it was to never be updated again. I soo can not wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
Lumene chapter 32 . 5/11/2016
Holy you're back, yes thank you very much!

And aaah, nooo Choji, why not Ebisu or someone from older generation but Choji QAQ... sob,sob... there went future Ino-Shika-Cho...
Guest chapter 32 . 5/11/2016
An update! Can't wait for the next chapter
Silvermane1 chapter 32 . 5/11/2016
Fantastic update
Redwolf001 chapter 32 . 5/11/2016
great to have you back
Karmic Acumen chapter 32 . 5/11/2016
Well... Honestly, I didn't like this chapter. I didn't DISlike it, exactly, but I didn't like it either. Mostly because it's all just a string of contrived coincidences.

For one thing, all the preparations that Naruto's army had undergone were rendered totally pointless by Pein showing up at that precise moment. Which was a totally contrived coincidence, even disregarding the many spies that both sides in the Konoha not-purge surely had. Shino's mastery over bugs and Kiba's clan with their smell would have picked up the approach of both Akatsuki and the Demon generals. Or other things would have. Or the many stationed shinoby everythwere. Or Danzo's army.

Which were the second contrived coincidence. They show up JUST as all the crap starts happening, just like Akatsuki. This is already once coincidence too many. And they somehow show up right at the Konoha gates, again without anyone seeing them. Despite them not really making much effort to hide.

Thirdly, Shinra Tensei destroys Konoha but then Pein & Co are curbstomped by your OCs. Then Nagato is curbstomped by supposed chakra incompatibility despite the fact that The rinnegan was shown more than capable of absorbing all sorts of chakra, even Kurama's, without any sort of problem. Even techniques. And in this story, Kurama is a demon, so considering that Canon rinnegan users were perfectly capable of dealing with its demonic chakra, there is no justification at all for how Nagato loses here to someone your own story labels inferior to Kurama.

In all, I can only conclude that you dislike the concept of chakra, given how completely you trivialize it or otherwise warp the concept to fit the railroaded plot you want to show. You also seem to have a complete dislike for Shinobi, considering that you've turned even S-class ninjas other than the Tengoku ones into easily curbstompable NPCs. Especially when the characters who do the curbstomping are OCs with whose existence and power the Naruto history and lore are completely incompatible with. Particularly egregious is that this all happened despite Pain being able to trump any of the people in Tengoku considering his canon ability to beat Jirayia, although I guess you've inserted the Sinanju master in there to have a blatant "I'm superior to everything in naruto" OC there just in case.

If these creatures, the demons and all the other critters and people you've added to the world really exist and are so powerful, then there really is no justification for the Ninja world to have come into being at all. Let alone for them to never concern themselves with anything outside the world of ninjas. You also seem to imply that the Sage of 6 Paths was just a particularly noteworthy curiosity in this story, given that demon's words, rather than the world-changing entity that the Naruto manga portrayed him as. One who, alongside his brother, was able to defeat and reshape a primordial GOD.

In all, from this chapter and everything else that trumps chakra and chakra-users in this story, I can only conclude that you have a low opinion of ninja, chakra and pretty much every other major element of Naruto worldbuilding. Which would be fine if it was just an opinion, but the way you've devalued the pillars of the Naruto reality in favor of the new/crossover/expy stuff you've added is not internally consistent, let alone justifiable.
Soledge1 chapter 32 . 5/11/2016
you can called the land life fist. the land where if you try to take over its people won't kill you only they will make you wish they had after they beat the crap out of you.
Kitten Arina chapter 32 . 5/11/2016
You Bastard you Killed Kenny... I mean Chouji but still the sentiment stands. If you were going to kill any of them you should have killed off Sasuke. I know Sakura has been on Naruto side all this time I think you had Tenten there as well. But what about Lee I thought he stayed in Kohoana Lets not forget about Konohamaru and Udon and Moegi I didn't see much mention of them in this chapter. I know Ino was trying to help but did she die as well. And while I don't care about the clan so much what about Neji, Hinata, and Hanabi?
Ptol3my chapter 32 . 5/11/2016
This is the same as waiting on a novel author to release the next masterpiece, it could take many years but the quality trumps all and keeps you interested. Although it's been awhile, as I read this update, I found myself recalling things that previously happened. That being a testament of how good a story this is as often times I find myself having to reread whole stories because I have forgotten whole plots. Although I will reread this story from the beginning it is mainly for small minor details that have escaped me. Thanks for your continued work!
DarkRavie chapter 32 . 5/11/2016
Nycooldog chapter 32 . 5/11/2016
I forgive you for your extended abstence. This was one of the first fanfictions i ever read, if not the first, so im happy that your updating again!
LycoX chapter 32 . 5/11/2016
Holy damn! Now this was worth the wait! RIP Chouji
HeyStardust chapter 32 . 5/11/2016
Awesome you're back. I look forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 31 . 5/2/2016