Reviews for Naruto: Tenshikage
angelrosiel15 chapter 31 . 4/11/2016
please update this story I want to see if they win the uprising or if the have to flee. please update this is an amazing story.
Aurora - Kitsune Lord Of Fire chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Fuck off you filthy ass Kishimoto lover.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/6/2016
please continue this amazing story if at all possible
ShinjiteWarrior chapter 22 . 4/1/2016
TV
Guest chapter 31 . 3/17/2016
This is an awesome story. I cannot wait for the next chapter to come out. As for the new country why not call it The Land of Angels
Guest chapter 12 . 2/19/2016
There are so many people taking about if Naruto ends up with Sakura. I just don't want him with Hinata anyone else is good except yaoi stuff just no.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Everything's going a little too good too fast, and it beggars belief. Naruto finds a nigh inaccessible village. Then Naruto finds the 'greatest swordsman in the world' right after, and he's been beat up by weak ass bandits. Then, the swordsman dude knows the best place for Naruto to go, and knowns some master of Ninjutsu who knew his dad and Jiraiya and is willing to train him. It's all too much. You can't just get rid of the conflict. The story's boring now.
rob-cbtoolazy chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
oh my god this story is amazing, i loved the kumite, and naruto's new techniques and well... basically everything so far i love
Xx56 chapter 26 . 12/15/2015
oooohhhhh! i love that piece of red brick!
Xx56 chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
ohhhh! i like that one hahaha! nicely said, kakashi XD
Draco-san chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Oh yeah, the great story
Inu chapter 31 . 11/22/2015
If you don't update soon I'll find out where you live, and kill you and your family. . . .

Just kidding :) but seriously please update soon this is one of my favorite stories.
bearfan23 chapter 31 . 11/20/2015
i have twelve ocs perfect for this
GIRL OF PARADISE chapter 31 . 11/20/2015
What about "Heaven's Sanctuary" or "La Tierra de Esperanza" or "Tierra Esperanza" or "Sanctuario del Cielo" or "Ten no Seiiki?
Tallman7 chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Did you seriously rip of Harry Potter for the Hiraishin? And splinching as well?

Funny. Weird, but funny.