Reviews for Naruto: Tenshikage
creativesm75 chapter 33 . 7/15/2019
very good
Guest chapter 19 . 6/20/2019
Loved the Indiana Jones reference to the traps!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/19/2019
Not what I was expecting a little disappointed
Kingkong101 chapter 33 . 6/18/2019
Lame
PuffsOfPygmys chapter 33 . 6/13/2019
I gruels hope you post a new chapter soon!
Shadowhunter36 chapter 7 . 6/11/2019
The ending was so freaking hilarious that I was laughing for a few minutes lol
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 6 . 5/12/2019
...Tazuna? What you doing waaay outside the land of waves?
naruto best fan chapter 1 . 4/23/2019
this good keep witing
monsterkillers124 chapter 4 . 4/17/2019
Sensei was misspelled you spelt it where's the EI flipped around
monsterkillers124 chapter 3 . 4/17/2019
you have WITH AND KUNAI MISSPELLED
Czarjomz chapter 33 . 2/25/2019
Hi there Sarakiel! I am a fan of your Nauto: Tenshikage fanfic. I love the way you made the twists in the story. Iam excited to see the next chapters of your work. In regard to that, I would like to suggest, since Tengoku is the village hidden in the sky, that you include some elements of the story from the movie: Naruto Shippuden The Movie: Bonds.

In particular are some survivor ninja from the destroyed Land of the Sky. They are very much adept to technology and can be a cmplement or partner to Tengoku's resident inventor in order to build more amazing things, I suggest particularly flying fortresses since the people from the Land of the Sky lived on a floating fortress-city named 'Ancor Vantian'.

Thanks and I lood forward to seeing more of your exciting stories. Keep up the good work Sarakiel!
yeti chapter 33 . 2/8/2019
his new wind manipulating powers remind me of that airbending avatar villain i dont remeber his name but that dude was awesome and if naruto is half the air bender that guy was then this story just got more interesting to me
yeti chapter 33 . 2/8/2019
first of all great story line and character development.i like how its not just about naruto but all the characters even the oc have time in the spot light,not many can pull it of and still have a story to come back to so your choice of making naruto a pacifist is probably the worst decision you can make at this time during his village development.1 dey dnt hav half as much soldiers as the other villages so if and when dry are attack would he attack to subdue when the enemies are trying to kill his people bcus he has two different groups trying to capture him that he knows of and if any one meets him with others he will not have the chance to run so pls reconsider
Xhock chapter 3 . 1/31/2019
Wind jutsu adds sharpness to a weapon and increases it's range. And you give him a blunt weapon? It like giving Temari's fan to a earth user...
O chapter 33 . 1/29/2019
Please don’t let this end up like justice league where the MC refuses to kill...not to sound to bloodthirsty but killing is a part of life especially if you’re running a country in the medieval times. Kindness and not being a douche bag works but not killing is just asking for something to come back and bite you in the ass.
1,849 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »