Reviews for Naruto: Tenshikage
Kilo.Beta chapter 33 . 9/12/2019
this work of art had me glued to it till this chapter. I do hope you will eventually be able to finish it even if the time between chapters is long. Thank you and keep it going.
LordHatredX chapter 33 . 9/5/2019
interesting story tho cant say agree to the not killing then killing then back to not killing lol
Chef 101 chapter 33 . 8/2/2019
Hey I have to say I’m loving this story! I’ve read it like 3 times now and can’t wait for more! I know you said it’s not a romance story but I can’t help but want Hinata to get together with Naruto! :)
Peter Kim chapter 33 . 7/22/2019
Naruto should have used Giant Temari sexy no jitsu and blame the whole thing on the toad sage if Temari ever found out.
creativesm75 chapter 33 . 7/15/2019
very good
Guest chapter 19 . 6/20/2019
Loved the Indiana Jones reference to the traps!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/19/2019
Not what I was expecting a little disappointed
Kingkong101 chapter 33 . 6/18/2019
Lame
PuffsOfPygmys chapter 33 . 6/13/2019
I gruels hope you post a new chapter soon!
Shadowhunter36 chapter 7 . 6/11/2019
The ending was so freaking hilarious that I was laughing for a few minutes lol
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 6 . 5/12/2019
...Tazuna? What you doing waaay outside the land of waves?
naruto best fan chapter 1 . 4/23/2019
this good keep witing
MonsterCritic96 chapter 4 . 4/17/2019
Sensei was misspelled you spelt it where's the EI flipped around
MonsterCritic96 chapter 3 . 4/17/2019
you have WITH AND KUNAI MISSPELLED
Czarjomz chapter 33 . 2/25/2019
Hi there Sarakiel! I am a fan of your Nauto: Tenshikage fanfic. I love the way you made the twists in the story. Iam excited to see the next chapters of your work. In regard to that, I would like to suggest, since Tengoku is the village hidden in the sky, that you include some elements of the story from the movie: Naruto Shippuden The Movie: Bonds.

In particular are some survivor ninja from the destroyed Land of the Sky. They are very much adept to technology and can be a cmplement or partner to Tengoku's resident inventor in order to build more amazing things, I suggest particularly flying fortresses since the people from the Land of the Sky lived on a floating fortress-city named 'Ancor Vantian'.

Thanks and I lood forward to seeing more of your exciting stories. Keep up the good work Sarakiel!
1,853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »