Reviews for Naruto: Tenshikage
lara5170 chapter 33 . 12/15/2018
I have enjoyed reading this but I am really looking forward to reading more.
lara5170 chapter 32 . 12/15/2018
There has to be a better name because a name like Hope would just attract people who want to make or take their hope away.
lara5170 chapter 30 . 12/15/2018
I'm hoping something cool happens for Naruto. You said that there would be no pairing so I am confused as to you having Shino with the bug queen and Sasuke potentially with many females of Konahoa. I'm hoping Sasuke leaves before he is forced into something like that and it would be cool if he killed Orochimaru first. It seems odd that Orochimaru never had access to sharingan eyes before and I thought that the reason he wanted Sasuke's body was because the sharingan doesn't work as well in a non-Uchiha body..?
lara5170 chapter 26 . 12/15/2018
I thought Deidra's job was to kill Orochimaru?
lara5170 chapter 22 . 12/15/2018
It would be cool if some of the other notably strong characters from Naruto also join Naruto's village or became allied with it. I'm hoping even some of the original powerful bad guys join like Nagato with his rinnegan since the storyline from the original Naruto won't make sense with the jinchuriki holding actual demons instead of the chakra beings that make up the 10 tails it would be cool if Naruto gathered every nation against Danzo. Nagato does level Konahoa at one point in the Naruto storyline and with no Naruto to save them it would get rid of Danzo and Nagato hates Danzo.
lara5170 chapter 21 . 12/15/2018
I'm hoping word of Danzo and his arm of sharingan will get back to Sasuke
lara5170 chapter 17 . 12/15/2018
I'm hoping Naruto gets something powerful too if his teammates are getting powerful weapons. I'm not a fan of Sasuke or Naruto being paired with Sakura but I am kinda hoping that Sasuke comes looking for Naruto to join his village after learning about what Konahoa after killing his brother he could bring Taka, I can see Jugo liking the new village. I'm hoping Naruto becomes super powerful.
lara5170 chapter 16 . 12/15/2018
Are the children going to learn how to access their chakra or chi?
lara5170 chapter 15 . 12/15/2018
This story could use more seals being used and I kinda wish Naruto was seen as attractive. It would be cool if he had long hair.
lara5170 chapter 14 . 12/15/2018
I'm enjoying reading this but I can't tell if it is still being written. There are a bit too many OC's for me and some things seem a little too circus like. An all white suit? Naruto is rather rugged looking so a suit, especially a white one seems odd to me but him dressing in all white in a different style would be cool. I have always liked the idea of a white warrior who can kill without getting a speck of blood on him.
RatherFabulous chapter 2 . 12/8/2018
Livingston! You sought the roads less traveled, you loved to fly...and you taught others to fly after you. RIP, Jonathan Livingston. There are those from your country who DO remember your true name.
Crag1991 chapter 33 . 12/6/2018
As much as I don't want it to, this a a great ending for "Book One". Everyone is in the right place for the sequel. Like, what is Nagato going to do? Whats Donzo's next move? What is the Akatsuki going to do when they find out there leader goes missing? What will the reaction be when the demons find out that the Ten Tails is trying to come back? there are a bunch more, but one of the biggest ones is; who will get with Naruto? Wouldn't mind an OC character.
Keep up the good!
Baga97 chapter 1 . 12/3/2018
This has a good idea at its base and really seems like it could be interesting, but the amount of times you add in random characters who don’t really fit the theme or have random additions later on to the story make it all feel very patchwork and disorganized. It would probably be a good idea to rewrite the story with a lot of the ideas mentioned earlier in the story so that they have more basis. The whole demons being an actual thing but then having whole groups of people assume other humans or naruto are demons themselves is just rather strange, there are literal and obvious demons around so it just doesn’t make sense.
cathyscloud9 chapter 33 . 11/24/2018
Awesome chapter
PyroPoet chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
Great to see it back just reread the story for the forth time
1,848 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »