Reviews for Naruto: Tenshikage
yeti chapter 33 . 2/8/2019
his new wind manipulating powers remind me of that airbending avatar villain i dont remeber his name but that dude was awesome and if naruto is half the air bender that guy was then this story just got more interesting to me
yeti chapter 33 . 2/8/2019
first of all great story line and character development.i like how its not just about naruto but all the characters even the oc have time in the spot light,not many can pull it of and still have a story to come back to so your choice of making naruto a pacifist is probably the worst decision you can make at this time during his village development.1 dey dnt hav half as much soldiers as the other villages so if and when dry are attack would he attack to subdue when the enemies are trying to kill his people bcus he has two different groups trying to capture him that he knows of and if any one meets him with others he will not have the chance to run so pls reconsider
Xhock chapter 3 . 1/31/2019
Wind jutsu adds sharpness to a weapon and increases it's range. And you give him a blunt weapon? It like giving Temari's fan to a earth user...
O chapter 33 . 1/29/2019
Please don’t let this end up like justice league where the MC refuses to kill...not to sound to bloodthirsty but killing is a part of life especially if you’re running a country in the medieval times. Kindness and not being a douche bag works but not killing is just asking for something to come back and bite you in the ass.
lou2003us chapter 33 . 12/31/2018
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
lara5170 chapter 33 . 12/15/2018
I have enjoyed reading this but I am really looking forward to reading more.
lara5170 chapter 32 . 12/15/2018
There has to be a better name because a name like Hope would just attract people who want to make or take their hope away.
lara5170 chapter 30 . 12/15/2018
I'm hoping something cool happens for Naruto. You said that there would be no pairing so I am confused as to you having Shino with the bug queen and Sasuke potentially with many females of Konahoa. I'm hoping Sasuke leaves before he is forced into something like that and it would be cool if he killed Orochimaru first. It seems odd that Orochimaru never had access to sharingan eyes before and I thought that the reason he wanted Sasuke's body was because the sharingan doesn't work as well in a non-Uchiha body..?
lara5170 chapter 26 . 12/15/2018
I thought Deidra's job was to kill Orochimaru?
lara5170 chapter 22 . 12/15/2018
It would be cool if some of the other notably strong characters from Naruto also join Naruto's village or became allied with it. I'm hoping even some of the original powerful bad guys join like Nagato with his rinnegan since the storyline from the original Naruto won't make sense with the jinchuriki holding actual demons instead of the chakra beings that make up the 10 tails it would be cool if Naruto gathered every nation against Danzo. Nagato does level Konahoa at one point in the Naruto storyline and with no Naruto to save them it would get rid of Danzo and Nagato hates Danzo.
lara5170 chapter 21 . 12/15/2018
I'm hoping word of Danzo and his arm of sharingan will get back to Sasuke
lara5170 chapter 17 . 12/15/2018
I'm hoping Naruto gets something powerful too if his teammates are getting powerful weapons. I'm not a fan of Sasuke or Naruto being paired with Sakura but I am kinda hoping that Sasuke comes looking for Naruto to join his village after learning about what Konahoa after killing his brother he could bring Taka, I can see Jugo liking the new village. I'm hoping Naruto becomes super powerful.
lara5170 chapter 16 . 12/15/2018
Are the children going to learn how to access their chakra or chi?
lara5170 chapter 15 . 12/15/2018
This story could use more seals being used and I kinda wish Naruto was seen as attractive. It would be cool if he had long hair.
lara5170 chapter 14 . 12/15/2018
I'm enjoying reading this but I can't tell if it is still being written. There are a bit too many OC's for me and some things seem a little too circus like. An all white suit? Naruto is rather rugged looking so a suit, especially a white one seems odd to me but him dressing in all white in a different style would be cool. I have always liked the idea of a white warrior who can kill without getting a speck of blood on him.
1,853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »