Reviews for Naruto: Tenshikage
Spartan517 chapter 33 . 11/4/2018
I am having family problems, so to see one of my favorite fanfics be updated with a new chapter brings my spirit up.
TigrezzTail chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
Nice to see his friends finally getting to advance and not getting left behind. Although I felt bad about Wave after all the effort they put forth to defend it.
Silvermane1 chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
Fantastic update
Lady Kaiki chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
Awesome chapter ! Plz, update soon !
inuyasha16451 chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
Damn. That is a fucking amazing chapter. Update soon please
Rialga chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
And so it continues! Things are picking up now and I'm eager to see if Naruto will now take the fight to Danzo with the others having escaped.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
surprise your still here. its been years!
RIOSHO chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
Ah. We missed this
Shisarakage chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
One of my all-time favorites has updated, and it's even more badass than before! Seeing a new chapter in Tenshikage was just the thing i needed to make my day better - I've been under the weather recently, you see. And while it is a sad day that sees Wave razed to the ground, knowing that its people survive is good, and makes one remember a crucial fact about waves. Waves ebb and flow, never truly vanishing, and as such, so to shall Wave return.

I can't wait to see more!

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
Shy911 chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
It’s awesome to see another chapter! I hope you are well! Take care.
MADStar529 chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
Wow! That was great!
The Crimson Apocrypher chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
Great to see you're still working on this even after all these years - surprising thing is that I was actually asking myself "huh, when was the last time _that_ story got updated...?"

Excellent work, and love that you don't waste the update with ANs.
Homarid chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
Wow an update after years of nothing. I barely even remember this story, if this is really a new chapter then awesome welcome back.
lordofsmore chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
It's been quite a while since your last chapter. Good to see you still continuing this story. Keep up the good work.
PyroPoet chapter 33 . 11/3/2018