Reviews for Naruto: Tenshikage
LordTicky chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
Wow. It's been a long time since this updated. It's been what, a year? More? I don't care about that though. I'm just beyond ecstatic that this story is still active. And that you announced it with such a badass chapter! I believe I've said it before in a previous comment, but this is my favorite Naruto story and again, I'm very happy to see it still updating.
DarkRavie chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
suikofan chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
Glad to see an update. This is one of the best fics period, and it looks like things are setting up for the next big arc.
Hadesduck chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
I love that you updated, but as I was reading this I kept seeing peoples names come up and thinking 'Who is this?!', some I have vague recollections of but really I think we need a glossary of characters, what their personalty is, some background on them and whats happened up to this point in the story. Both for cannon characters to see what has changed about them due to this story and OC's since there so many and I don't really remember them.
AmmarIAm chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
Nice to have a new chapter. Thanks!
DrunkOctopus chapter 32 . 11/3/2018
glad you are back!
ShimatoKies chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
glad your back :)
hope you continue to update the story more frequently
love your work (Y)
onimaster818 chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
I don't know if I'm reading this right but I'm sensing The Wheel of Time & Independence Day in this and I am so happy you updated
StormOfDiamonds chapter 33 . 11/3/2018
I cant believe this. New chapter came out!

I need to re read this now because i feel guilty for not remembering stuff anymore, apart from this story being awesome.

Please keep writing!
Pucusi81 chapter 32 . 10/20/2018
I really enjoyed reading this story, but I see it's been over 2 years since an update. Naruto isn't growing fast enough in strength as opposed to Shika, Shino and Kiba. Kurama hasn't made an effort to help Naruto either. All of the warriors scattered in the Badlands can help at the very least as Samurai. You can not make the gap so wide in power that justice is not reachable. Will Peins group then decide to work with Naruto? Will Kumo step up and help, Konoha, n Ame r both gone. The only way to get out now is to give Naruto the Sage power. Let's dance!
Shadowlight chapter 21 . 10/16/2018
*Sigh* Wow. Just noticed the Star Wars references you did there.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/31/2018
Keep up the good work
MaidenOfFireAndChaos chapter 28 . 8/25/2018
A Histories Strongest Diciple Kenichi fan are we?
marquis.shax chapter 32 . 8/21/2018
really wish you'd continued this story it was a damn good read and I like the cross between Naruto, Historys Strongest Disciple, Ruroni Kenshin and w/e other animes you were using lol
marquis.shax chapter 28 . 8/21/2018
Kenchi should be renamed to Kenshin as that story of the bandits was the same as Kenshins background in Ruroni Kenshin
1,850 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »