Reviews for Naruto: Tenshikage
DrunkOctopus chapter 32 . 8/7/2018
awesome. I so enjoyed this. are you going to continue it? would love to see where Tengoku goes
Guest chapter 22 . 7/26/2018
So wait iruka’s still alive?
Kyara17 chapter 32 . 6/27/2018
J'aime bien
Mise a jour bientôt?
KickassRikudouSenninNaruto chapter 32 . 6/18/2018
Will you be continuing this story? I like it and wish to know what happens next. :D Only if you have time and can, of course.
AryaZEvans chapter 17 . 5/5/2018
When I read, "Warrior Goddess Kali," I could only think of Kali Belladonna from RWBY. It's beautiful.
CREATER chapter 32 . 4/11/2018
Freaked hell love this story..brilliant just absolutely brilliant..hope uu update the next chapter soon..
littleditto chapter 17 . 4/1/2018
I know it’s bewn a while since you wrote this, but I thought I’d let you know in case you haven’t learned since: “courtesan” does not mean “someone of the court”, but actually is a high class prostitute who serves upper class and wealthy clients. So every time you have a bunch of courtesans traveling with the daimyo, he’s dragging a herd of prosititues around with him (and giving the idea that he’s having/planning an orgy). Granted, the idea a of a daimyo sending a prostitute to give Danzo an assassination request sounds so insulting its hilarious.
PyroPoet chapter 32 . 3/5/2018
Just finished my third time reading tru this story still love can’t wait for more
Kamui Senketsu chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
I’m loving this XD
doubledamn chapter 30 . 2/28/2018
So would that make the Kyuubi and the rest of the Juubi Fragments, Lucius' nephews and nieces?
doubledamn chapter 23 . 2/27/2018
You brought in the leader of the Fishing Village. Do any of Naruto's companions have the skill needed to set aside the Spear and reclaim the Animal that was Human? Only time, will and the judgement of Chiun will tell.
inuyasha16451 chapter 32 . 2/6/2018
Omg. Please please come back and update this amazing story soon.
death390 chapter 2 . 1/20/2018
Ok couple questions. Did you make a mistake with this line. “Several weapons were thrown at him, none hit. A particularly well aimed Kunai though pierced his thigh.“ I would assuming none should be one. Also does he only have the one kunai or did he find more
BorderLand chapter 5 . 1/13/2018
LOL Naruto has a greater chance to take over the world than Danzo.
ShimatoKies chapter 32 . 1/10/2018