Reviews for Combat Training for the Stubborn
SailorPoison666 chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
I am so glad I found this story. Esp love love cid's reactions to the soldier first classes.
ShilvaA chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Please please please finish this story someday, its so entrancing! :) and such a strange pairing, I really love it!
German Shephard chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
I would die to read more... so... mwah...
Excuse that i can not write what i want to say, 'cause i am just not good enough in english... *german excuse for just to lazy to learn more languages...*
Gimme more...
Dragona15 chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
This has got to be one of those well thought out works that catches our interest from beggining to end (in this case, the middle of the story :P).
You dared to pick up a couple that not only is not canon, but also has no strings to attach to, and boldly placed in two very different persons in the same timeline, and...voilá, you got me into this couple O_O

I will await for the next chapter. Good work indeed
Lukan T. Owens chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
Umm...did you drop this fanfic or is it on pause for a bit? I'm just asking because I like this fanfic or yours and I would like to read more.
outcasted-demon-piro chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
NeverFree chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
I've got a bad feeling that, cute as this story is, you're not going to continue it.

It's quite unique, but in a good way. It's also amusing, bizarre, and unexpected.

Thank you for sharing this with the world, and I do hope you continue this someday.
SetsuUzumaki chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
I'm excited to hear that you and Frizzy are working on the next chap! . yay! I kinda got jumped by a plot bunny and wrote a One-shot for you girls. About how you wrote that Cid owed Seph for helping him protect his dream. Well this is how I think/hope Cid would repay him . XD

It should also be up on FFN if you prefer to read it there . Hope you like it!
My Soliloquy chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
It's been nearly a year since you updated this fanfic, but I still re-read it all the time. I love this whole fic, especially the way you've portrayed Cid and Sephiroth. It's a pity you've discontinued such a good fic :(
TerrorInYerTub chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
hey i really love this story n i was wondering if ya was ever goin' update?
September Wolves chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
i read this a while back and i'm wondering why you havent updated! this is totally funny and awesome and i never hesitate when i try out new pairings, after all you might like what you see! *wink* hopefully you update soon!
BlackDomina71 chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
*chuckling* I really love this one...I couldn't stop laughing. Poor "little" frustrated Seph. Cant wait for more!
TerrorInYerTub chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
dude i love ur story i would love u if u update soon plz X3XD
ABNORMAL2110 chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
That was...seriously awesome.

I mean, I just found this pairing out of mild curiousity, and POOF!

I'm hooked to this story of yours!

I may even consider shipping it, because that, was incredibly IC, and highly amusing.

Eh, that said and done. Please help my fanfiction deprivation and update soon. :3

i-am-turk-fear-me chapter 6 . 4/22/2009