Reviews for never ever say never
ayleel chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Seriously this needs more reviews. :) Fluff is love. Thank you for characterizing this lovely dynamic between the two of them! 3
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
God I love them! Proper Pepper and Troublesome Tony...they're just wonderful! hahaha Nice job :)
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
lol, very sweet
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Hehe:) You should definetly write another chapter! I'd love to see that dinner:)
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Nice. XD Loved it
always a happy ending chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
very good start, but too short. there can never be enough t&p stories. please write again!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I love it! I never was into Iron Man before the movie. The movie I only liked for two parts: Tony getting found in the desert by his friend and Pepper. This is a great scene that has both of their characters perfectly and manages to maintain the relationship that I find so very intruiging. Good job!

KrisEleven~
pixiestix16 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
sweet and satifying as chocolate. i like the style adn the content, so basically you've pleased the heck out of me. you say this little ironman bug you've got is a bad thing, but from the two stories i've read, it might jsut be a bit fantastic ;)

pixie
Invaderk chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Gah, I love this. Their banter is so cute I could read it forever and ever amen. Nice job!
vampire865 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
haha. i love iron man fanfics. they're better than some of the others I've tried to read cuz these peoples got taste haha jkjk. loved this fanfic (there I go again on a rant. need to stop that)

L8rs! -Jenanananana-
b1oom chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Clever, tight-rope tête-à-tête, the tension simmering just beneath the surface. Tony and Pepper at their best.
nabbi chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Hehe, I like this!

~nabbi

PS: Sorry for my suckish review.
Twisted Cinderella chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
You're good! You're also a tease P Could we hope for a possible sequel? D lol I loved it.
Knowledge Seeker chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Nice. I like it. One question though - when's chapter 2? :) Dying to know how the dinner date turns out!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I love this! I loved the way you made Tony and Pepper interact with each other, lightly bickering back and forth, even joking about the prospect of marriage. It's such a flirty relationship that you just can't help but love. Great job!