Reviews for Stupid Stupid girl
LeeseeQ chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
"Though, if I were being honest with myself, I would have said she was not unprotected. I was there. I wasn't sure if that was better or not". That just sums of the situation so perfectly. I'm so glad you wrote a "rated T" shot, I'm a little old fashioned (like Edward I guess) so I like the sweet, less citrusy stuff. Thanks for writing:)
blb1000 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I like it. It's harmless with sexy overtones.
Annasvip chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
What a lovely, cute story. I love this kind of Edward.
0appletree0 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Good piece! Liked it that Edward had some kind of teen-thoughts (first base ;) Really well done! I'd love it if you wrote more stuff on this level cause you're really good at it.
tsg553 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
it was sweet!
tobi-sailorVenus chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
well its a good thing its not DAT perverted..

hahaha good story
deleteteled chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
light and sweet
BellaEdwardlover1991 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I like this! You know, this part was in there. It's the part where Bella is reading several stories, and with the names Edward and Edmund in the books. Edward is watching her there after his trip with Emmett; and he doesn't understand why she's sighing frustratedly. Actually, he went over to her as well, but not as close as you wrote it. Nice :)
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
oh im soo glad i found this pen name! i loved the one-shot!
InvisibleWriter23 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I loved this one. I love Edward POV stories though, so that probably helps.
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I like it. Not evrything needs to be dirty (not that I mind.)But its nice to have some filler stuff as well. Also yes this part was in midnight sun but I like your version too.
JenRar chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
You wrote it very well! The descriptions were great! Her scent combined with her heartbeat, the wind blowing her hair around, how she was laying on the blanket. I could picture it all very easily. I believe though that that part IS in Midnight Sun, but yours is different enough to be well worth the read. :) Great job!
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Aww, I love this. Great work.
NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
There was a part in Midnight Sun about this. Where he goes into the sun because he knows no one is close enough to detect him. It's where he sees she's reading Pride and Prejudice I think and the guy's name is Edmund. I think that part amused him. Not entirely sure since it's been so long since I read that. But other than that, I think this would fit nearly seamlessly into that story line. I really liked it, despite it not being as dark as the other one shot here on your profile.

I really enjoyed reading about him toying with the word 'boyfriend' in his mind and about how he wouldn't get to first base. The irony in that is just too good to pass up. Great job!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Delightful, just like everything else you've written.