Reviews for Im an optimist Babe
aruvqan chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
It was a fun story )
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
that was a fun story except for Helen, until Ranger put her in her place.
Rangeralltheway chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
love it xD
BookAddictinFla chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
That was HOT and fun!
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Fun story. I enjoyed it. There were two issues though.

Sorry, I do have to bring something up that bothered me. It's perfectly understandable that you would make this mistake, since you are from Australia...but New Jersey is in the Northern Hemisphere and our seasons are reversed from yours. No one in New Jersey would EVER have a Thanksgiving meal outside. Indeed, it is quite possible the weather on Thanksgiving Day (which is always the fourth Thursday of November) in the US, will include ice storms, heavy cold rains or snow in the geographic area of the East Coast (where New Jersey is located). The high temperatures for that date in New Jersey would usually probably be in the low forties or upper thirties (farenheit) so even if there were no precipation it would most likely be far too cold to eat a meal outdoors.

Another thing which bothered me was the swan meat for dinner. Um, swans are protected, I'm not sure it would even be possible to procure one to eat. But even if you could, NO one I know would ever serve any meat for Thanksgiving except for Turkey or perhaps Ham. Sorry, it just isn't done.
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I loved Ranger going off on Steph's mother. I can't understand how she can be so cold and unmoving toward Steph.

Great story.

Maggie
DyanSwan chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Loved the story, but I didn't like that he was snippy to Mrs. Plum. I think that Ranger is way to smooth to back talk Stephanie's Mom.
Barb4psu chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
cute!
mssmith chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I had fun reading this. Gotta love Grandma Mazur! Thanks for the story.
Amers3 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
It was a great story but you must not be from New Jersey or the surrounding area becuase I can tell you that there is no way that anyone would eat Thanksgiving outside. The weather is just too cold to do that. (But then again maybe it would be easy to get my relatives to leave)

Amy
kaycee chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. However, Thanksgiving in New Jersey is usually about 45 degrees out, I doubt anyone would want to sit outside and eat in that weather.
mybrowneyes chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I liked it. lee anne
wolffowler chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
oo nice i wish i had that for bird-day