Reviews for Change
reihatake1 chapter 23 . 12/25/2015
such an awesome story this is my...*mumbling* carry the four subtract by pi multiply that by the tangent of two hundred thrity thousand two hundred fifty six and you get...a lot...well it was awesome just gotta find the sequel now

ja mata ne~
Shadows chapter 23 . 12/21/2015
Love this story! Will give 5 stars for this lol
Guest chapter 23 . 6/28/2015
This fanfiction is to oh my god kawaiiii! WHY cant naruto Be like this? Akatsuki Are the best and l Love 'Aktsuki Kakashi'...

Arigato for Writing this fanfiction :D
Gunther 3656 chapter 17 . 5/16/2015
Loved when hidan saved kakashi
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
dare may i ask what is going on here?
tineyninja chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
Hidan's singing made me laugh!
Anime addict chapter 23 . 9/19/2014
I dont think this is right because deidara was asked to join akatsuki not forced so why is kakashi forced to join
Shirubagure chapter 23 . 3/11/2014
I really really loved how you portrayed the Akatsukis and Sasuke in this. ;D It's a big change for me and it's a nice one I like. c: I have no idea why but I kind of liked the rape scenes...? o.e Don't ask... I cannot give you an answer... xc This has become one of my favorite Naruto Fanfictions ever! :D
Shirubagure chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
I just had to laugh almost out loud when Hidan came singing. XD At fist I thought Tobi but then I was like, 'Nah, Tobi probably wouldn't do that.' and then thought of Hidan. xD It was sol funny to me for a reason I don't know. xD I don't get where I found even a little bit of humor in a torture fic. xc
Shirubagure chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
I think I laughed at the Tobi is a good boye more than I should've. XD It was just so funny and mentioned right there and then when you up Pain ignored him I couldn't help but laugh. xD I don't even know why I got humor from that.
Blackened Ice chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
"Come on pet lets go have hot dirty sex and Bakashi is NOT in ited"
- my favorite line

I've read this fic about 11 times and sadly I'm just revewing now
Guest chapter 23 . 7/1/2012
Oh my fucking god, this was so awesome that I couldn't help myself from fucking giggling like a maniac all the way. I was so eager to get home from work that I was speeding just to finish this, my god. Damn, I'm totally fucked with how all the Akatsuki's are. Hot chocolate. I love Pein, really love him in this. I specially could not hold still with Hidan. The part he played is so damn funny as hell. Thank you so much, dude or dudet!
The You of Yesterday chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
I liked the way you set this up, by putting Kakashi in an impossible situation, but I can't stop thinking that once he knew Konoha was onto him, he would do anything in his power to help lead them to the Akatsuki. I think he would willingly sacrifice himself to help the village get rid of Akatsuki, even if he died in shame with Konoha believing he was really a traitor. After all, Itachi did that when he killed his family for the Village.(I know you wrote this before that was revealed from what you've written, but I don't think Kakashi would ever put his own life before Konoha).

That said, I am enjoying elements of the story, and I'll most likely keep reading till the end anyway, so I hope you don't take this the wrong way..I'm not trying to 'flame' you, and I do think it's well-written and your style is good - I just disagree with part of your portrayal of Kakashi.

Although, if I keep reading, i might find that I'm mistaken anyway, and in which case i apologise in advance for jumping to conclusions...!
MagykjayEmmax chapter 23 . 10/10/2011
This is an amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Also, congratulations on completing this story!
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Quite descriptive for your first fiction...Kakashi seems slightly out of character. I found that he let his emotions become more apparent than he originally would have, but it was very interesting nonetheless. Nice work. I myself have only just begun writing fanfictions so perhaps you could also give me some feedback. Thank you for your time.