Reviews for Before Me Lies Your Letter
*howls with laughter* The Fluffy Wuffy Love Chair?! That genuinely made me laugh for five minutes nonstop XD Sokka you bloody legend you! Great story! :D
Me. Who chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
This is wonderful! I hope you continue it!
Masayume85 chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Yep, I've officially decided that I love your work.

It's like you're in my head with the things you write and it's so nice to see that someone else interprets Zutara much like I do, not that I've even had the guts to write anything yet, but still... you're an inspiration.

I can tell from the publishing date that this is probably going to be slow going as far as updates, but I don't care. I can tell that any wait will be worth it and I look forward to seeing where you go with this.

You definitely have a new fan here :)
MoonClaimed chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
I really like Kyung. More than that, I really like this story. You write the characters well, and the way you've laid it out is interesting. I'll be looking forward to more. D
Jac Hankosha chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Nice chapter. I like Kyung, and Zuko is so adorably dedicated. :)
AnnaAza chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Love this!
Kimberly T chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
I am solidly SOLD on this! Please update soon!
Andartha chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
"Let me know what you think"

I love it. The pacing is good, the characters are all IC (e.g. Sokka? The Fluffy Wuffy Love Chair? Perfect!) and you have the stories well grounded in what would be the realities of a post-war world (meetings!).

Kudo's to you!
violetflame945 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
This was as adorable as it was short. Is it too much to hope for an update after 2 years? I was surprised by the voices that you gave Zuko and Katara in this piece, but knowing your inspiration I find that it works really well and enjoyed it.
blowbe chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Are you going to do more of this? Ithink it's a lovely idea, and your style of writing makes for easy reading :D
StormN624 chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
this seems to be a afun story; I hope you continue
nonyalv chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
This is lovely, I adore the way he bates her :3
would love to see this continued :D
Mary B. Wolf chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
zillacan chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
I was rereading on of your stories, "All of It" I believe, and I decided to read your other ones while I was at it. I really like this one and it's got a nice start to it. It was sad, however, to see that you haven't updated for a couple months. I hope that you plan on continuing this story, I think it's got some great potential.
janedoe401 chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
Sigh...what can I say and what is there to criticize except to nitpick that when finally you have a story that is more than just a one shot, you haven't updated in more than half a year. *cries*

Such a lovely written fluffy story of Zutara love...sigh...we need more...

Please do continue...