Reviews for A New Hyrulian Order
lostsun chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
This is sooo good so far. I'd love to see you update this. 3
lostsun chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
You have no idea how much I want to see a drawing of an embarrassed Link in the collar and shorts. It'd be so cute.
Anonlicious chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
I was so distraught when I reached the last chapter! I adore this pairing, but it is very difficult to find a story as wonderful as this. I guess there's not much hope for more, is there? Even if your story is never finished, I enjoyed it greatly! Thank you for the wonderful read!
Vios.Shadow chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
I know it has been years, but please write more for this. This is such a good story, and a lot better then some of the Fan Fics I have read on this site. Please.
YusukesLover chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
I really like this story! It's so unique. You definately grasp a depth of character here that few are willing to explore. No person is ever wholly good or wholly evil, and I like how you explore that with both of your main characters. Ganondorf with his cruelty and his code of honor; and Link with his heroic nature and yet his forbidden desire for Ganondorf. I hope you continue with this. If you do, I'll make sure I keep up with it! Thanks for a fresh breath of air in a world of cliches!
hello chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This is a VERY, VERY, good story. And don't listen to AnnAnime, her stories are EXTREMELY BAD, her writing skills are so bad, I think she is a 6 year old wh0re that watched her parents fck and now knows about s3x. No really.
AnnAnime chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
This story is so god please update this soon! I wanna know what happens! BTW have you read my Ganon/Link Fics?
Long Since Forgotten chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
I like what you have so far. For a first-person, it's very well written. However, there are a few places where you slipped up with your P.O.V. I would suggest that you reread what you have and correct those inconsistencies. Other than that, though, it's great. I hope to see more of this.
kingdomhearts chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
make more chapters this is really good
Sodee chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
ah :( I just sat here and read all the way to chapter 6 and there's no more ;-; where's the rest? The suspense.
LVCP chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
Wow, this is a great story! PLEASE, please please please update soon!
UnHappyPrincess chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
your story is amazing and well thought out, bravo. it doesn't end here does it? i would love to read more!
zeldafan chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
Oh, please continue the story. I am really looking forward to the what happens next.
Rebel-Angel6 chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
Oh, me likey! :D
Meli Mac chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
I love this story! Please please please update soon!