Reviews for Sunspots
Cherweeze chapter 9 . 4/3
Such a cute story! Thanks for sharing.
TheCauldron chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
Awwww! *melts* so damn sweet!
haz de colores chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
me encanta tu historia, pase un gran momento leyéndola lamento no dejarte un comentario en ingles pero no soy buena en gramática :/ bueno gracias por darme este buen momento :)
Kalistian chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
I think I would've liked this better if not for graduation ceremony. It felt entirely too muggle. Here they are in a magical boarding school and it felt like I was back at a regular, boring high school graduation. Didn't really care for slut-Draco either, even if half of it was fake.
kitiku01 chapter 9 . 3/13/2015
I love it! More Drarry pls? Great!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
Hermione is such a bitch. Draco forced Harry out of the room of requirement and if he had stayed than he would have only made Draco more angry, so he didn't have a choice. Harry's obviously worried about Draco, and he didn't do anything to his 'friends' so I don't know why she's yelling at him to treat him friends right, she's the one meddling, then inexplicably not meddling when Harry needs her to meddle, then getting angry at HARRY because SHE withheld information. She has no right to be angry. Such a fucking BITCH.
momopowaa chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I really liked what you created here. I absolutely looove drunk!Draco, and it was brilliant to see the tension you created between them at the beginning. In short, beautiful!
Alex801 chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
*Squeal of delight*
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Amazing story.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
I would have told both Hermione and Pansy to mind their own business. But that's just me.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Lovely! Thanks!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
The story started off strong, but near the middle it became silly and sappy, making the overall story quite weak. Perhaps the story should have ended during the weekend imprisonment in the Room of Requirement. Once they MC's left the room, the story went downhill. You began to rely on it's"fluffiness" instead of the strength of the MC dialogue, etc. The idea was great, as was the initial dialogue and characterizations, perhaps a little more planning of the plot ahead of time would reduce this problem. Good Luck.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
This is adorable—I'm so glad Ron cam around!
PiNKCooKieS chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Wonderful. Such a wonderful story! I loved it very much.
DemeRain chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
Mortal enemies shagging ... hehe. Thanks for sharing!