Reviews for Sunspots
kitiku01 chapter 9 . 3/13
I love it! More Drarry pls? Great!
Hermione is such a bitch. Draco forced Harry out of the room of requirement and if he had stayed than he would have only made Draco more angry, so he didn't have a choice. Harry's obviously worried about Draco, and he didn't do anything to his 'friends' so I don't know why she's yelling at him to treat him friends right, she's the one meddling, then inexplicably not meddling when Harry needs her to meddle, then getting angry at HARRY because SHE withheld information. She has no right to be angry. Such a fucking BITCH.
momopowaa chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I really liked what you created here. I absolutely looove drunk!Draco, and it was brilliant to see the tension you created between them at the beginning. In short, beautiful!
Alex801 chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
*Squeal of delight*
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Amazing story.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
I would have told both Hermione and Pansy to mind their own business. But that's just me.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Lovely! Thanks!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
The story started off strong, but near the middle it became silly and sappy, making the overall story quite weak. Perhaps the story should have ended during the weekend imprisonment in the Room of Requirement. Once they MC's left the room, the story went downhill. You began to rely on it's"fluffiness" instead of the strength of the MC dialogue, etc. The idea was great, as was the initial dialogue and characterizations, perhaps a little more planning of the plot ahead of time would reduce this problem. Good Luck.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
This is adorable—I'm so glad Ron cam around!
PiNKCooKieS chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Wonderful. Such a wonderful story! I loved it very much.
DemeRain chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
Mortal enemies shagging ... hehe. Thanks for sharing!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Kind of a stupid reason to transfer to a new school just cause someone you love, rejected you supposedly.
ChrisCriss chapter 9 . 12/25/2011
loved this one too.

you have a great style and great plotting ability.

the plot points work well, they flow.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
I do like this story, I do. But in reality no teenager would have that much sex unless they were complete whores, which your making them out to be. I hate that. I hate it when authors have Harry or Draco sleeping around, it gives them a bad reputation.
her illusion chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
i think its really nice that they say they're gonna go back to the room of requirement every decade - it IS a memorable place for them after all plus it says a lot for their faith that their relationship will be long-lasting.i also like that their friends are able to make friends with each other,its nice that they hav some support at least even if the public ,its a nice fic! :D