Reviews for Fires Aren't Your Friend
Psycho4Life chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
I love this story. I just love the protective Lassie.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
That was good! :D
Littlemiss-RozaAnn chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
I love this! So adorable!
CoolNinjaOfDoom chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
I love protective!lassie. Sooo cute
Post U Later chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Aww How Cute! Lassie Is A Really Good Boyfriend To Shawn. X3
Post U Later chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Oh Thank God Lassie Got There In Time & Saved Shawn! That Damn Arsonist! I'll Kill Him!
Post U Later chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Oh No! Shawn's In The Building & He's Been Unconscious For The Last 5 Minutes In All That Smoke! Lassie Better Hurry & Save Him!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
OMG SHAWN! Hurry Lassie, HURRY! Shawn's Stuck In A Fire! Save Him Before It's To Late!
wolfe13 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
*mutters* it was okay... *on the inside* OMG THAT WAS SO AMAZING WHY CAN'T I WRITE THAT WELL? INSTANT FAVE!
DarkLordRaven chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
OMG! that was the cutest story with them EVER! *screams* An isntant fave! :D soooo cuteee.
YaoiYuriFan chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
I just love this story.
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
Yet again, an awesome story.
VanillaSpiders chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
That does it. I'm alerting/faving you to kindgom come. I had been browsing the Psych fandom with mild diintrest, there just hadn't been any new good shassies stories going on lately that I haven't already read, anyway.

And then I stumble upon THIS. Read the whole thing in fifteen minutes. Loved every word.

Then I noticed the author and relaized you wrote a lot of my favorites, so I figured hey, why not shower you with praise for your excellency in these pairing? :D You rock!
Johnny Davenport chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
Aww. A sweet ending to a wonderful story. Great job.
Dviri chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
Aw! It's all over!

This last chapter was as great as the ones before, except for maybe Carlton being a little out of character, but some of us are willing to do all it takes for some good Shassy. *pats you on the back* Well done. Way to start something and go through with it all the way to the end. I know I wouldn't be able to.